video games ruined my life

DüM

i sat down at one of the campsites, listened to the dude tell a story about marston coming into town, etc. i got up to leave and the dude pulls out a rifle and starts shooting out of nowhere lol shot him in the foot, hogtied, then laid him back down on the fire ^__^

Hahahaha. You guys make this sound like the game Fallout 3.

I got bored of that game so fast because within 8 hours, I killed pretty much everyone and I had a bounty hunter on my ass 24/7...

Will definitely rent RDR before buying it. I suck at properly playing RPGs.

Hahahaha. You guys make this sound like the game Fallout 3.

I got bored of that game so fast because within 8 hours, I killed pretty much everyone and I had a bounty hunter on my ass 24/7...

Will definitely rent RDR before buying it. I suck at properly playing RPGs.

in all honesty it's just GTA with improvments. the online is really fun, but I'm not letting go of MW2 like everyone else. It's just not the same shooter-wise

Will definitely rent RDR before buying it.

Yeah, RDR improves vastly on the GTA open world experience, but focuses on a setting that is rarely embraced by developers. You got random events, rabid fucking animals to hunt (or be hunted by), better graphics; bounties, different breeds of horses, mini games and a bunch of other shit.

i got it yesterday and like it a lot, but i have to say, it starts kinda slow. i did a few missions and feel like its fun, but i also think there is not enough going on for me right now, perhaps i just need to play more. with fallout3 i was involved from the get, totally in the game, i dont know if that happened yet to me with this, other than getting my horse to trust me... just me?

it is beautiful though, god.

Damn cougar killed my hoss earlier, and I captured a woman who was trying to rob me, tied her up and put her on my horse for train related fun - saved the game and it jumped me to a different area and she was gone! Shoulda tied those knots tighter...

I'm enjoying trying to get the master hunter things at the moment, killing the wolves with my knife was particularly satisfying.

Evidently the 360 version of RDR is more than just a little better than the ps3.

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2010/05/20/read-red-redemption-ps3-vs-360/

I've read a couple of these and watched the videos. There's definitely some big differences visually, but I don't think it takes away from the game at all. It still looks very impressive on the PS3 compared to some things that are being produced these days.

Good games last night guys. Nothing like taking out people's horses/Royales Bull with throwing knives.

mine was doing that for a bit the other day, but today i had no problems with online.

the gang matches are pretty fun, the free for all is kinda lame unless you can get out of your spawn and post up somewhere quick.

or posse up and fuck them up w/ numbers :)

what is up with auto-aim in mp..?

you can autoaim within like 50 yards in MP, but if you hold it and the guy is running it will unlock off of him, if you hold L2, then shoot, and keep repeating between shots you're pretty much guaranteed hits, like when i'm shooting the pistol fast i just press L2-R2 back and forth, on PS3 that is

Not sure if anyone has seen this before, but this show is great. Arino plays some of Japan's worst/hardest/strangest games. Both historical and recent. In this vid he is playing the game designed under the direction of Japan's entertainment renaissance man, Beat Takeshi (of Takeshi's Castle and Zatoichi fame, amongst many other things); "legendary shitty game" Takeshi no Chosenjo. And you thought MW2 could be frustrating...

eZhuOUCUyYA

^ good times in free roam tonight.

saw a weird glitch after we hunted bears.. there was a bear stuck floating in the sky above the bridge. killed him and he fell down into the water

btw, howd you get to 50 so fast? lol

played pikes basin gang hideout over and over, 2200-2400xp in 6-8 mins depending on if you stop to pick up ammo, i had it down to a science hah

Just had the best game of poker, sat down to a table with one other person at it, went all in with a 6 and a queen, he called and I won with a 6 high straight. Won all his money (only $25, but still...) in a single bet, without seeing the other cards. lol.