Léa Seydoux

Fuuma

i guess i don't really care for the "girl next door" look

Dude, did you get a look at her??? Fair skin, spacey alien-eyes, mysterious look. You might not like how she looks but you live in fucking Toronto, girls next door there look like they ate too many burgers and try to fit their fat thighs into skinny jeans. The only mysterious thing about them is whether they'll update their facebook with "fuck my life" or some slutty party pic.

Dude, did you get a look at her??? Fair skin, spacey alien-eyes, mysterious look. You might not like how she looks but you live in fucking Toronto, girls next door there look like they ate too many burgers and try to fit their fat thighs into skinny jeans. The only mysterious thing about them is whether they'll update their facebook with "fuck my life" or some slutty party pic.

Where to kopp bus ticket to Tee OH?

damn son, you took it to heart

She's wack holmes, maybe at the best average.

I know madd folks about to disagree because these are the kind of bitches SuFu dudes be lovin'.

I think sufu is pretty diverse, just look at the variety in styles displayed. I'd assume it's the same when it comes to women or, say, music.

Stop that faux-hiphop shit. I'm not your son and you're not from the ghetto. Talk like a real human being.

"Damn, you took it to heart."

That better? I felt the silliness (ie. "faux-hip hop") in my reply was warranted given the fact that your reply was ludicrous. Why am I going to try and seriously justify my opinion?

At the end of the day, it doesn't change the fact that I don't think she's anything special.

I'm done. Read your reply to Famous if you have any further desire to respond.

"Damn, you took it to heart."

That better? I felt the silliness (ie. "faux-hip hop") in my reply was warranted given the fact that your reply was ludicrous. Why am I going to try and seriously justify my opinion?

At the end of the day, it doesn't change the fact that I don't think she's anything special.

I'm done. Read your reply to Famous if you have any further desire to respond.

As you can see I didn't reply to anyone else regarding their like/dislike of this girl. You're into what you're into. The girl posted by famous is too LA/gym-body for me, can't stand abs on a chick it reminds me of men.

Your reply was absurd because you called her a "girl next door" and I told you why. It's not about having opinions it's about the way you defend them.

She's wack holmes, maybe at the best average.

I know madd folks about to disagree because these are the kind of bitches SuFu dudes be lovin'.

word that's mad real yo! i like the way you keep it hood.