FS:Tons of slim small - med. Armani shirt, Boss Orange Coat, Nice Jacket + tons more

thomasec

OK, this is a big post, and coincidentally, my first post. I understand reservations about purchasing from a first time seller, so fell free to check out my feedback on ebay:

phatboy444

With that said, all of this is from my personal collection. The majority of it has never been worn, and many still have the original tags. The only items that have been altered are all of the jeans listed (original hem), and the Boss Orange Label jacket. Both were done by Boguslaw in Chicago. All prices include free shipping within the continental US, and are guaranteed to be exactly as described, or I will promptly refund your money.

On to the goods:

Vince Men's sweater, size Medium. Purchased from Barney's Co-op several months ago, and literally worn once. I believe I still have the original tags from this. Price: $35. Measurements:

Pit to Pit 20"

Shoulder to Shoulder 18"

Shoulder down sleeve 25.5"

dsc9086.jpg

dsc9087.jpg

Armania Collezioni men's Blue/Navy stripped shirt. Perfect shirt for fall. Price: $40. Measurements:

Pit to Pit 21.5

Shoulder to Shoulder 19

Shoulder down sleeve 25

dsc9107.jpg

dsc9105.jpg

Boss Orange Label coat. Size 40 slim. Much warmer than it looks. Fairly thick material. Could easily work through fall. I'm still on the fence about selling this one. Price: $100 Measurements:

Boss spring jacket

Pit to Pit 21"

Shoulder to Shoulder 18"

Shoulder down Sleeve 24"

dsc9179.jpg

dsc9181e.jpg

dsc9184.jpg

Hugo Boss men's dark brown wool sweater. Size Medium. Another excellent item for layering in the fall. Price: $45 Measurements:

Pit to Pit 20"

Shoulder to Shoulder 17"

Shoulder down sleeve 25.5

dsc9089g.jpg

dsc9091i.jpg

dsc9092.jpg

cont....

Mens Diesel v-neck sweater size large, with original tag. This was just too "trendy" for me to feel comfortable in, but it's absolutely beautiful and in perfect shape. Colors are awesome, the details are subtle but sweet, and the picture on the inside really sets it apartment. Price: $65 Measurements:

Pit to Pit 21.5

Shoulder to Shoulder 18"

Shoulder down sleeve 28"

dsc9094q.jpg

dsc9095m.jpg

dsc9098.jpg

dsc9100w.jpg

Outstanding pair of Diesel Zatiny 8JQ (Japanese Denim) in a size 32x34 (hemmed to a 30.5" inseam).

These are absolutely perfect in every way. These were bought several months ago new from the Diesel store in New York, and have been worn maybe a half dozen times. Never been washed either. Waist is closer to a 33" due to the stretch in the denim.

These are possibly the softest pair of jeans I have ever seen. Color is also beautiful. True Japanese Denim.

Price: $165 (retail was $300+)

dsc9072m.jpg

dsc9074.jpg

dsc9075q.jpg

dsc9076n.jpg

dsc9077p.jpg

dsc9078x.jpg

Banana Republic super0thick mens sportcoat. Size 40S. Super thick and warm. Looks really nice with a pair of jeans and a shirt. Gotten me laid three times for what that's worth. Price: $45 Measurements:

Pit to Pit 21

Shoulder to Shoulder 18

Shoulder down sleeve 24

dsc9132w.jpg

dsc9134n.jpg

Nice Collection reversible jacket - Size Medium. Another barely worn item, fairly light, but not out of the question for fall weather. Wouldn't work here in Chicago.....anyway. Price: $120 Measurements:

Pit to Pit 21

Shoulder to Shoulder 17.5

Shoulder down sleeve 27

dsc9127.jpg

dsc9128.jpg

dsc9129r.jpg

Triple Five Soul argyle pattern shirt. Another item I may end up holding onto because it's so awesome. Nice thick wool, and beautiful, unique colors. Size Medium. Price: $50. Here are the measurements:

Pit to Pit 20

Shoulder to Shoulder 18

Shoulder down sleeve 28

dsc9136.jpg

dsc9139o.jpg

Union cashmere blend shirt. Really soft, and interesting design and button at the collar. Purchased from Nordstroms roughly a year ago, and worn it on one or two occasions. Price: $60 Measurements:

Pit to Pit 20

Shoulder to Shoulder 18

Shoulder down sleeve 27

dsc9149h.jpg

dsc9153x.jpg

Outstanding pair of Diesel Zatiny 8IW in a size 32x32. Length has been hemmed with the original hem to a 31" length by Boguslaw in Chicago.

Ends have a few scrapes, but nothing major. Great color, and nicer fade than most other 8IWs I've seen. Price: sold. Pics (note: close ups are a better representation of the color/fade):

dsc9185.jpg

dsc9188.jpg

dsc9189s.jpg

dsc9193.jpg

dsc9196f.jpg

dsc9197.jpg

dsc9200d.jpg

Also have a few Diesel shirts on honestforum, but wasn't sure how much interest they'd generate here:

http://www.honestforum.com/mens-34/?search=true&search_type=tags&search_query=thomasec&sa=1&all_items=true

Paypal only please! I'm going to let these sit through the week, and make shipments every Saturday morning via UPS, or FedEx.

Again, feel free to pm me with any questions.