ITT: post a quote then a picture from other people

keagan

my facial hair is scraggly at best

my chest and back are hairless

my forearms and hands are kind of hairy

my legs are hairier than anyone else that i know

it really doesn't add up

on time i did a drawing of every hair on my body (0)

wish i had a proper photo/slide of that drawing

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqMiigy92qU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqMiigy92qU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Next time I see her (a few days) I had just met this girl in class that sat next to me (10 minutes into meeting her she says i'm really cocky, significance of this later). We're walkin out of class and we bump into my priority girl, who coincidentally knows this girl (social proof). We chat for a bit and girl that i met mentions that I'm really cocky and i cut her off with a "yo dont listen to her" while putting my hand in front of her mouth, and my priority girl jumps in and says something that i don't remember, but i end up pulling the face in front of her mouth too and tease them about teaming up on me. She mentions something about a lounge that coming friday and asks if i want to go, I think about it for a sec and i just say "Call me" which causes girl I just met to say "SEE he's so cocky!" and priority girl responds with "actually i gotta admit that was pretty smooth", I didn't think it was that smooth but whatevs. I leave with girl i just met.

3423909948_4357214fc8.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
I imagine this old country house amidst the cotton fields, with cheapmuthafukr in a rocking chair on the porch, humming a country tune, and Lendo in the back feeding the dogs. Then at sunset, they have a humble meal at the kitchen table, without saying a word.

4018020578_4aa25fb63d_b.jpg