Black Scissors custom high collar jacket (s)

cabl3

Black Scissors Custom high neck jacket

I bought this jacket this past winter and designed the details myself. It has become too tight in the arms for me to wear comfortably, so my loss is your gain.

It is made of very soft leather that Black Scissors are known for. It features a high neck that can be zipped up all the way, zips on the sleeves.

The pics speak for themselves, if you have any other questions about it, let me know.

It fits like a slim fitting size S jacket (or like an M conny)...not like a size S "american fit" crap. Perfect if you wear sizes 46/48 (XS/S) It has darting in the back.

The jacket comes with an attachable leather hood, if you look in the pics along the neck there is a leather tab, under it are snap buttons onto which the hood will snap onto..I didnt include it in the pics cuz I forgot about it...I didnt use it any of the times I used the jacket. It also has some epaulettes that can be attatched to the shoulder, if you notice the straps on it, it slides under tham and snaps onto the shoulder with a snap button that is there...I also left em off for the picture, but will include them when you buy it.

This jacket cost me about $250.00

Measurements:

Pit to Pit: 52cm

Shoulder to Shoulder: 47cm

Outer Shoulder to sleeve including cuff: 64cm

inside arm (pit to sleeve cuff): 52cm

neck to waist: 61.5cm

arm pit to waist: 38cm

arm width (at elbow): 15.5cm

wrist width (zips closed): 11cm

waist laid flat (zipped): 47.5cm

Price: $120.00 Shipped

Condition: Excellent, only worn a handful of times as I got it towards the end of winter.

DSC_2568.jpg

DSC_2569.jpg

DSC_2571.jpg

DSC_2575.jpg

DSC_2576.jpg

If you have any questions feel free to ask.