straight svens

lfcfan

I ordered a pair these jeans from zoovillage last week, and after a day, the order just disappeared from my order history page with no message or email as to why. The customer service is really hit and miss with that place sometimes.

Still, they normally have a good selection of Nudies, it's just a pity that actually buying them is the hard part...

I've got some SSLE at 31/34 and I'm a true 32/32. The waste has stretched so it's quite loose (I can get a fist down my jeans with a little bit of effort.

Sizing down would be a good idea in my opinion.

Shit, I just noticed they got SSDS back after checking ZooVillage. I think I might get another pair when it gets closer to my 18th Birthday.

Edited by Tabris on Feb 20, 2006 at 04:53 PM

I've got both the straight svens limited run ones and the regular straight sven dry selvedge as well as the straight sven greycasts. the straight svenska limited ones are sized larger, so size down one. I wear a 30 usually and i bought a 29 and they fit like a true 30 to begin with. the regular run dry selvedge buy true to waist as well as the greycast ones.

Hello!

Just wanted to let you know that HTC has 3 different styles of Nudie jeans right now:

Straight Sven Tear Indigo

Regular Ralf Authentic De Luxe

Straight Sven Dry Selvage

If anyone is interested in one of these styles let me know your size and I can let you know if I have any left... I can take paypal or credit card and ship worldwide.

Thanks

Scott