Hand made leather Key staps.

MikeS

Whats up SuFu.

So a Quick synopsis on the situation. I’m a construction worker from Chicago and I needed a way to carry my keys. There too big for my pocket. If I put them on a carabiner my belt loop is guaranteed to last about 3 days before its ripped off and the “leather” straps you buy for your belt lasted me about a month before they ripped. So I set off to buy the thickest leather I could find locally and the beefiest hardware. I made one for myself and Have had about 10 people ask for one. I figured I would take the remainder of the leather I had and see if I can sell them off.

First and foremost, I wanted function over form. These have thick cord that I sewed them with and instead of just looping the bottom (part that holds the metal hanger) a little, I lapped it over a good 1 ¼’’~ so I could sew it more.

All straps will come with a coat of mink oil unless otherwise stated. Please tell me if you want it to come raw.

I will make these as I sell them till all my leather is gone then I`m done.

35 plus shipping.

Im always willing to add money with a strap for some denim or shirts. Denim from 36-38 and button ups in Non skinny fit L or XL. Just offer up a trade.

Oregon Trail

DSC00947.jpg

Morgan Dollar

DSC00949.jpg

Indian Half dollar

DSC00950.jpg

Indian Head

DSC00952.jpg

Eagle half dollar

DSC00951.jpg

Peso

DSC00953.jpg

Note* This liberty is shown on the 1'' strap. I can do 1'' straps as special requests.

DSC00915.jpg

DSC00955.jpg

I have had a few requests for the Solid brass key clasps So i picked a few up. These are heavy duty and SOLID brass. Cost is $15 with the purchase of a strap.

DSC00954.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Having major problems with the wholesale place I decided on to get some brass hardware from. Like I paid them 3 weeks ago and they wont respond to any emails or phone calls... Im hoping to have a bunch of new designs and hardware options up within a week or so after I find a new supplier and try to get my cash back from the other company. stay tuned...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...