shoes...

boomslang20117

to dickhead: well sure. when i got mine 1st.

btw i got my nick from razer boomslang which is a mouse just in case you are wondering what it is. but from what i heard, boomslang means tree snake in dutch.

anyway, i think there's only 2 pair of dior homme here in to different color and i believe they only have it both in 1 size. which is saddening if they ain't my size. maybe i had to settle for a y3. :(

ps: i'm not dutch :P

Y-3 and dior homme sneakers are very distinctive from one another. Of course, if you want to over spend, then get the dior's as they are total stan smith knock-offs (which is not bad, but true nevertheless).

At least Y-3 offers a varitey of styles and colors.. my personal favorite is the silver snake skin b ball, which is no longer available, or the boxing or sleek stars which are current this season.

Y-3 is a better bet when considering spending high dollars on kicks.

dig.

• 2 weeks later...

the dior homme shoes are gone! and went down to have a look today and they told me it has been sold. icon_smile_sad.gif then i asked if they have any dior homme jeans. the reply was the same. i guess i would never get a feel of it.

as for y3, all they left with are, boxing, field and sprint.

the stock here are so limited that i believe they have 2 sizes for each pair, which imo, it sux. it's so shity over here. arghz. i'm so furious and disappointed. asdasdasdasdasdasdas. icon_smile_angry.gif

I think i know some people than can hook you up with the dior homme shoes if you want.

the suede boots were quite nice as well.

I don't care at all for next seasons footwear..

Im not going to pay $400 to look like im wearing converses with the only difference being the silver insole.

Edited by raijin on Dec 1, 2004 at 10:07 PM