apc Anglais

abstract bM

Those are the jeans I mentioned in a previous post regarding authenticity. I received the jeans and they aren't selvedge, don't have orange thread, and don't have a tag that say Anglais on it. They are supposedly from an older stock the seller was trying to get rid of. I'm still tying to decide on whether or not they are real.

Hello!

As I have said before, I promise these jeans are real.

These were from APC spring 2005. They were sold in the store I work in, Hollywood Trading Company inside Fred Segal Santa Monica. The jeans were in backstock for the last year and as we have been cleaning stuff out I have been putting it on ebay.

These jeans, like all the APC we get, came directly to us from APC in New York. We just got new women's in and men's spring 06 will be in by the end of the month.

I don't really know how else to explain the situation. I have represented in the ebay auctions exactly what they are. I never said that they had orange thread or selvage. APC does produce items other than raw selvage jeans in orange thread... as a matter of fact they have an extensive line of clothing that goes well beyond raw jeans. These just happen to be part of the extensive APC collection... and they used a popular cut in more than just raw jeans.

I hope this helps everyone.

I list things fairly often on ebay... Pace, Deth Killers, LVC, Julian Red, APC, Blue Blood, Rogan, Griffen, Greige, and tons of others. Everything I sell is directly from the stock at the store, which before that came directly from the designer.

Please feel free to contact any one of the brands that I list in my ebay store and ask them if Hollywood Trading Company is one of their stockists... they will tell you that we are.

Scott