Dries Van Noten - Tan Patent Leather Shoes Size 43.5EU/9.5UK/10.5US

CityHunter

Just bought these puppies brand spanking new from the Barney's warehouse sale. As much as I love these shoes, I figured it was an unnecessary purchase considering that I bought a ton of other stuff (including more shoes). Pretty much grabbed it only because it was the last pair in my size. That being said, I can't return the pair since it's final sale and thought somebody here who doesn't have the same accessibility could use the pair. Not putting this up to make a profit (pics of my receipt below to show how much I paid), just trying to make a quick and honest transaction - so I'm listing the price as firm.

Great tan patent leather that is super soft and buttery especially inside. Smells as good as it looks too haha. Low heel for a more casual profile and all leather sole. It's a statement piece as it really stands out in person, I'd say. Size is 43.5 or 10.5US.

Retailed originally for over $600 and I'm letting it go for $320 shipped US (add $10 for all others) for the cost of me waiting 2 hrs in line and using up my lunch time hahaha.

***changing my mind about this, just realized that i could really use the money asap so i'm putting a significant price drop to $265 shipped US and just take a loss....

Any questions, please ask...

CIMG2340.jpg

CIMG2334.jpg

CIMG2335.jpg

CIMG2337.jpg

CIMG2339.jpg

CIMG2345.jpg

CIMG2346.jpg

CIMG2347.jpg

CIMG2344.jpg

looks like they used the same shoe for spring 2010:

172.jpg