Lileo update - TO ppls

triniboy27

Just wanted to give a quick update on what's on sale there right now (There's lots)...basically most of their fall/winter stuff is all 50-70% off

That includes Vacant-J$ tees, Rag & Bone, Nike, Boss Sport, etc

50% off of kicks too

It's a pretty damn good sale - worth checking out.

And oh, they also have kicking mule denim in...their raw stuff looks pretty nice.

New Nudie, KM, Nice, Lacoste, Adidas and a couple of other new pieces kicking around and more to come. Old stock should still be on sale AFAIK (I haven't been in for a few days), @ 50%-70% off for lots of last seasons kit, all final sale. We will be removing sale merch as new stock comes in however so be sure to go soon if you want anything.

Edited by Circa on Feb 15, 2006 at 02:12 AM

Quote:

I want that new Nudie hoody, so dope.

The sale WAS dope, sizes for most of the better items are all gone basicallly

Copped the tearaway vandals for my girl for 50% off

--- Original message by soulize on Feb 14, 2006 10:51 PM

agreed...that nudie hoodie is sick.

http://www.revolveclothing.com/productpages/NUDI-MO2.jsp#

-dropped by at 1-ish like i said. good sale, worth checking out. i picked up a james perse navy military jacket for half off from $425.

-theres new nudies/edwins in and both guys working today were rocking nudies.

-um, some kicks for half off

-j$ half off from $64(haha wtf price). they have one more 'king of ny' left in white xl

-checked out the rag n bone, not much left. i tried on the wool pants. not my shit. doesn't really justify the 375 tag imo

-some size 5-6 lacoste shit, small prps pieces

Yeah I saw you come in earlier today, whole bunch of guys from SF this morning. Nice JP coat for $2 bills, I was debating on that one myself. I didn't get to work the floor much today as I was busy handling some stuff in the office. I was the dude in the kims and white tee BTW. If you like the RnB wool pants they're 70% off as well, $130 bucks after taxes. PRPS is @ 50% off.

Mindspray, sorry man no Rod Laver's. Only thing similar we got in were some Stan safeties, stan in black and vintage stan in white.

Nudies, we seldom order in 32s, pretty much always in 34.

Edited by Circa on Feb 16, 2006 at 06:25 PM