***closet cleaning*** - all pretty much brand new - ps, jv, prada, mmm, prorsum,etc

ghulkhan

hello,

everything is pretty much new unless otherwise stated. pricing includes shipping within conusa. signature will be required on shipping. everything will be insured. this will be done through usps.

i will only accept google checkout. thanks again.

will post a few things today and some later this week. pm me for measurements please.

first round of items:

1. burberry prorsum purple velvet dinner jacket with satin lapels. this retailed for about 2400 during the fw 2008 collection. this is brand new with tags and size 38r. sold out last year. very nice fit. i will let this go for 525. my picture is absolutely terrible as i dont have a decent digital camera. the actual color is very deep and dark purple in person. very rich. the light in the photo completely washes it out. i have also posted a runway picture and you can get a better idea of the color with that photo.

P1000853.jpg

00370m.jpg

2. patrik ervell american trench coat. south willard had this at retail for about 675 so it was probably 700 or more everywhere else. never worn. brand new with tags. deep blue navy color. 320 for this sale. tagged as a medium

P1000849.jpg

3. john varvatos herringbone tweed duffel coat. this is a nice brown color with hints of grey. very nice material. brand new with tags. retailed for 1700 or so. yours for 525 shipped tagged size medium but probably better for a size large.

heres a look book photo, my shitty pics will up later this week

coatjj9.jpg

4. prps selvage denim jeans. this is a medium to dark blue dirty wash. appears ligther than what it is in reality due to washed out photo...

325 retail. brand new with tags sized 32. inseam is about 32/33 inches. 150 shipped

P1000847.jpg

P1000848.jpg

5. as seen on phatguido.... paul smith british collection messenger bag with wacky yellow net. brand new with tags. retailed for 600 dollars. yours for 300 shipped.

P1000845.jpg

P1000846.jpg

6. prada shirt with skull detail. faint horizton pink chalk stripes. very light material and very slim cut. size large. 375 retail yours for 80 shipped

dscn1010yt8.jpg

P1000844.jpg

8. paul smith ps line shirt. brand new with tags. purchased from barneys co op. retailed for around 300 i think. yours for 90 shipped. size medium

P1000841.jpg

P1000842.jpg

10. martin margiela dinner jacket/ blazer. line 10. brand new with tags. charcoal wool with black satin lapels. size 50. originally 16-1700. yours for 360 shipped

P1000877.jpg

11. prada hand knit over sized runway cardigan. brand new with tags, charcoal wool. size 48. retailed for like 700 yours for 275

P1000883.jpg

12. gucci shirt. size l but fits like medium. retailed for 495. brand new, not tags. 80 shipped

P1000874.jpg

P1000872.jpg

13. w+h wings and horn black tiger fleece hoodie slim fit size l brand new with tags. retailed 170 i think yorus for 120 shipped

P1000886.jpg

14. gucci dress shirt grey. brand new with tags. there appears to be a stain in the picture but there really isnt one on the shirt...retailed 400 yours 70 shipped

P1000882.jpg

15. raf simons classic one button suit. pleated pants with ticket pocket. single vent blazer. blue black color. retailed for 1700. yours for 600 shipped. sorry shitty pics. brand new with tags. size 50. suit is a bit wrinkled. would need to be pressed at the dry cleaners

P1000880.jpg

burberry shirt sold....

i will be adding new items soon including:

1. maison martin margiela dinner jacket / blazer: grey color with black satin lapels bnwt retailed for 1600- yours for 300 size 50

2. prada oversized knit cardigan charcoal size 48- this was all over fall 2007 runway retailed 700- yours 275

3. louis vuitton black dress loafers with shoe trees - 900 with the trees--- yours for 375 size 10 but fits 11 us

4. ever hoodie with the thermal lining very soft material like a brownish burgundy color size medium retail 180- yours 80

5. w+h black slim fit tiger fleece hoodie size large retail 170 yours 120 shipped

6. etro plaid sneakers retail was 480 - worn like twice for a few hours each. perfect condition yours for 100 dollars

7. quoddy ring boots from sw retail like 230 - worn like a dozen times. size 11. yours for 120.

pics will be up with in a couple of days for sure. thanks again!!! please by my stuff. all new except for a couple of things as noted. google checkout only btw.

thanks again

What material is the Patrick Ervell trench and how is the cut?

wool twill fabric

it is really comfortable and easy to wear

single vent in the back that can be closed with a button

the sleeves are fuller and the cut is fairly relaxed..

measurements:

chest: 20.75 inches

raglan sleeves so its kinda hard to measure the shoulders and sleeves but im sure the shoulders should be fine and the sleeve length obviously depends on how wide your shoulders are but the "turning point" they seem to be about 26 inches in length give or take some

length measured in the back from bottom of collar to bottom : 31 inches

• 3 months later...