K-pop Appreciation

20090925_jqt_main.jpg

Do you guys remember the girl group from few years ago called i-13? Well, they were supposed to be a large girl group, like Super Junior but it didn't really work out. They didn't succeed and disbanded. Now 3 of those 13 girls are coming back as JQT with one other member! Their names are Park Min Jung, Lee Ji Eun, Park Ga Jin, and the one who made the group through an audition, Joo Min Sun. Joo Min Sun was picked out of 200 people for this group!

EDIT WTFFFF WE MISSED ASIAN SONG FESTIVAL OR W/E???

DZpHBlmvGGI

((

they just get better and better, pretty safe to say this is the best they've ever looked, DAMN...even sunny LOL

ps. Yoona moving WAY up in the ranks after this

pss. did Sooyoung dye her hair?! can't stop replaying

^ greasy thought about buying a bunch in bulk then sending it to one address in the states and that person ships it out to everyone else. but we're all too lazy/busy to take on that responsibility.

in other news, kpop sux, sup ordo

^ greasy thought about buying a bunch in bulk then sending it to one address in the states and that person ships it out to everyone else. but we're all too lazy/busy to take on that responsibility.

in other news, kpop sux, sup ordo

it was more a joke than anything else, btu yes, we're all too lazy for this.

dongdaemun

dongdaemun EOPSEO. anywhere in seoul for that matter. every sock place ive ran into in seoul (i get made fun of by my skating buddies cuz i have to stop at every sock place) never have any k-pop socks. all the middle and high school girls snatch em up the moment the vendors get them in.