K-pop Appreciation

wow I didn't know sufu had a little kpop community going on... even got a kpop party? maybe i should join in on that since i'm korean lol.

anyway here are some hot vids

4minute - muzik (stylist gave hyunah a skirt too short but she had to perform with it anyway, you can see her pull it down multiple times in the vid) her legs are hot

594mBh_Y5i4

f(x)'s leader Victoria (shes chinese, but the leader of the korean girl group f(x)), she does a hot dance for the audience

uluYlILNyio

definitely worth posting again LOL

"SNSD's Tiffany went through another humiliating situation because of her "poor" Korean.

On SNSD's show Hello Baby!, Tiffany didn't know what Sa-Chul-Tang meant. Sa-Chul-Tang is a Korean soup that is made of meat from a goat. Realizing Tiffany had no idea what it was, her members teased her by lying to her. They told her the soup was made of four pieces of metal. Chul is the Korean word for metal whereas Sa means 4.

Because Tiffany is originally from the States, she isn't as fluent in Korean as her other members which has got her to be the target of some small pranks.

Tiffany has been tricked in the past episodes that a bug that is called Byu-Rook in Korea was a style that is really popular. They added that because Byu-Rook means to be stylish that is why there is a shopping area called Byu-Rook Mall.

Also in the newest episode where Tiffany thinks a soup is made of metal, Girls' Generation performs various dance routines to children songs, hip hop music, and R&B. They also did a perfect rendition of HOT's Candy. "

whats rate pass? sorry if i did a repost i didn't go through all the previous pages.

anyway, this vid always cracks me up... sunmin/kangin from sj share a coke while starring at each other, its subbed as well.

vZIwknizG1I

edit:

dance group doing snsd - gee, they have some nice girls in this group

-Foxty2SJ6o

whats rate pass? sorry if i did a repost i didn't go through all the previous pages.

anyway, this vid always cracks me up... sunmin/kangin from sj share a coke while starring at each other, its subbed as well.

vZIwknizG1I

wutyuri.gif

GAYNESS?!?!?!

My top 25 is pretty embarrassing. I usually listen to all sorts of music but when my XKBZ and I broke up I listened to 808s and Heartbreak exclusively.. which may have in turn subconsciously started this whole SNSD/KBZ/Kpop interest so suddenly. lawlz.

top25.png

EDIT: Here's my last.fm for more: http://last.fm/user/aciddrops