FS: Fun Stuff?

Fabulaz

Selling things that distract me and waste my time.

1. Nintendo Wii

Bought it on release day. No mods or whatever. Comes with 2 wiimotes, 1 chuck, smash bros, zelda, wiisports. Some very minor cosmetic blemishes but works 100%. I don't even know what to price this at so just send me offers.

2. Nintendo DS (White) + R4

Uhh... used quite a lot I guess. The L button works, but you have to press REALLY hard. Everything else works fine though. There is like 1 dead pixel on the lower screen but you barely even notice it. R4 doesn't come with MicroSD. $50.

3. Nintendo.... Nintendo (NES)

Never got around to playing it. I replaced the 72-pin connectors with a brand new one like last month. I tested some games and it definitely works, you just have to jiggle it around sometimes. Comes with like 12+ games, gamegenie, one of those duckhunt guns, 3 controllers and some other junk. I'll throw in a stuntmaster that probably doesn't work if you want it.

$55

4. Stanton STR8-100 (x2) + SK-6F Mixer + FinalScratch v.2

Uhh not much to say. Works 100%, just some road wear. Comes with the original stanton cartridges that still work perfectly fine. 2 slip mats, all the cables and shit, finalscratch amp, 2 finalscratch vinyls (and 2 finalscratch CDs if I can find them) plus the installation cd for finalscratch. I can throw in some lame records if you want.

$500 for the deck+mixer, not sure how much FSv2 is worth right now.

• 2 weeks later...