(Probably) an unanswerable question, but...

modforit99

...does ANYONE have ANY idea what kind of shoes Paul Weller was wearing at the Q awards this year? Its driving me mad! There is pic of him in then in the december 2005 issue of Q. If anyone knows, please let me know. Thank you.

"I'm a pretty boy, yeah? Yeah, I'm pretty good lookin. I take care a me 'air. Ya jus... Ya gotta 'ave a decent 'air cut if you're the front man of a band. YaknowImean?" -Liam

if you could post a picture, like a scan from the magazine or even a pic from you digital camera, i'm sure someone could probably tell. i don't read Q so i can't really help you, but i'm sure with a picture, there's got to be someone on this board who knows.

• 1 month later...

UPDATE... there is a new pic of weller wearing the same shoes in this months Q magazine. must be aprils issue. (the one w/ dylan on the cover). of the shoes (that i could find) that weller designs, i couldnt find this certain pair. im dying to get them. thanks for the help so far. any new info would be great. cheers.

"I'm a pretty boy, yeah? Yeah, I'm pretty good lookin. I take care a me 'air. Ya jus... Ya gotta 'ave a decent 'air cut if you're the front man of a band. YaknowImean?" -Liam

i dont mean to be rude but..

you want to be helped but you dont care of doing anything for it and i dont think you'd be so lucky that some1 would read this and go and pick up the magazine, look it up for you and post it here just so you would know what shoes they were.

seriously if you want help at least do something for it yourself so we can help

Wanted:money