Copypasta and be damned

Your great grandmas rise from the dead as zombies, their flesh still cold. They come to your house and beckon you to come with them. For some reason, you do.

They bring you to a jacuzzi filled with vomit, pig shit, and rotting flesh. The jets slowly pump rancid semen into the jacuzzi with you. The putrid smell singes the inside of your nose, causing you to puke... but as it goes into the jacuzzi, there's no telling whose corn is yours, or whether it's from your vomit or someone else's shit.

The two zombie grandmas proceed to saddle your head. You can smell the embalming fluid as it leaks from her vagina and trails down the sides of your face. Her pelvic bone buckles and cracks a bit as your head is forced all the way in. You can't see anything, but the other grandma is busy at work milking her nipples for all they're worth- that is to say, not much. A few tiny drops of congealed blood flow forth from them... and then the force of her squeezing pulls the nipples off. She puts your hand to her breast, and you probe the holes to feel her cold mammary glands which once nourished your father as a baby.

Something wiggles in your ear. One of thousands of maggots who made their home in Granny 1's abdomen has sought to explore a warmer host. Your attention is temporarily diverted as Granny 2 pulls Granny 1's vagina a little wider so that she can release a corpse fart onto your face, but then once again you are drawn to the wiggling in your ear.

As Granny 2 begins to piss on your chest, Granny 1 dismounts from your head, allowing you to once again breathe the fresh odor from the jacuzzi. Maggots are now marching out from the holes that are now where Granny 1's nipples used to be. Before they can get anywhere, though, they succumb to the fumes wafting up from the warm, steamy hot tub.

You're starting to feel a bit woozy yourself. You begin to lose consciousness just as Granny 1 is beginning to take monster shit onto your forehead as Granny 2 holds your head down. Granny 1's shit is firm and normal at first, aside from the occasional maggot, and the fact that it is lubed with cold blood that seeps from tears in her anus- but before it's even half-way out, it launches at your face like a torpedo, followed by a salvo of hundreds of globules of diarrhea.

It's the last thing you remember as you finally fade away...

Ps, removed ending cuz it spoils it

Teacher type: native

Starting Date: ASAP

Days & Time: any 2 day after 630

Pay Rate: 40.000/hr

Student: high school boy..beginner level

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/1315/47091450.jpg

this thread has existed before just so you know

this is so weird cos I knew someone made it and thought it was either red or ddml for some reason. can't rep, gotta spread, but that was my dangling carrot to the person who could remember..

i'm still waiting for apple to make it so I can copy and paste on iphone

"oh you cum to nyc soon and we will cum together when you cum and i will cum too and everybody will cum and we all cum and there will be a big cum to cum to and the whole world will come together and hold hands and cum and we will all cum again and cum again and cum until we cant cum anymore"

i win