E.G. ringspun denim workshirt, L; Porter x Monocle shoulder bag

mrjosh

Engineered Garments ring-spun denim workshirt - Large

This is an amazing shirt - but I've worn it only once in the past six months, and I think I have too many chambray-type shirts anyway. It fits just like every other E.G. large, but I can take measurements if you really want them. It's been worn and hung dry maybe five or six times at most and is in perfect condition. It came without the red button sewn on, but if you want to sew it on yourself it's attached to the inside tag..

It was around $220 new. Yours for $150 -> $140 -> $130 shipped!

R1022955.jpg

Porter x Monocle shoulder bag

I've had this for maybe six months, but have used it only twice - I just have too many bags! It's in perfect condition except for a small dark area on the front which is barely visible even in the photograph, and which I didn't notice until I decided to sell it. It has two compartments: one the perfect size for a Macbook or Macbook Air; the other designed for pens, notebooks, cameras, etc. The Monocle website describes this as "perfect for a whip around the city," and that sounds about right: it holds the perfect amount of stuff for, say, a light day at work or school: laptop, a couple books, a magazine, papers, pens, a notebook, and a small camera will all fit inside perfectly.

This was around $210 new; yours for $130 shipped!

R1022958.jpg

R1022960.jpg

Everything ships USPS priority and I take both Paypal and Google Checkout. Thanks for looking, and please PM with *any* questions!