Besides Sufu, what websites do you frequent daily?

JL77

I'm interested in seeing what other interesting websites/forums people look at everyday. Not so much clothing oriented, but that's welcome too, but moreso websites of other interests - music, sports, design etc.

And leave that facebook, twitter, gmail bs out.

Some of mine:

www.pitchfork.com/ - Music

www.mccoveychronicles.com/ - during baseball season, SF Giants blog

www.wearesc.com - USC football forum

apartmenttherapy.com - interior design

www.booooooom.com/ - art blog, with a DIY bent

ANTM is the only tv show i watch right now.. no time for other shows. I used to watch it up until like cycle 4, then i lost interest, and that was way before sufu.. i guess i was just kinda gay back then. i started cycle 12 because of creepy-chan/allison thanks to the ATTN: 67s threaK.

smashboards.. i've been playing smash since i was 10 (aka over half of my life has been playing that game. sad). and i'm pretty good for the character i use. maybe best with my character in so cal, tourney-placing wise.

and the last one.. is LED flashlights and other gadgets. kinda like how some people collect knives.. I like flashlights. I found the link some other random thread here on sufu..

i have the dumbest most random interests/hobbies

EDIT: lol if you read my response to cj's claims in stolen: reloaded I mention somewhere there that all I do is buy flashlights, complain about chem lab and play smash :P

Guest amon goth

the forum i post at the most is bodybuilding.com

then badger and blade

other sites i visit are digg, gizmodo, sz, styleforum sometimes, jawnz, and i twitter alot

out of the 15 tabs i have open in my firefox right now, these are the ones that remain open on the regular (aside from sufu):

facebook

redflagdeals

evolutionm

waffles

passthepopcorn

gmail

utoronto email

hotmail

xvideos

out of the 15 tabs i have open in my firefox right now, these are the ones that remain open on the regular (aside from sufu):

facebook

redflagdeals

evolutionm

waffles

passthepopcorn

gmail

utoronto email

hotmail

xvideos

What's waffles and passthepopcorn?