What do you think of BBC/ICE CREAM?

Nismofob

I was watching CD:UK last night and Pharrel was on, he did his song then the host of the show says, "Beyonce loves Pharrels A Bathing Ape label so much she asked if he could make her a pink pair of shoes".....quite funny

http://photobucket.com/albums/y278/andewhall/

that shit isn't worth 5 dollars. its extraordinarily ugly, especially the shirts. the money and diamonds look like some crappy clipart and aren't even well-placed on the shirt. if i'm gonna spend 100 dollars on something, it should look like its actually a quality piece of clothing.

these t,shirs are to000 basic for that price --- there is no wash, no complicated printed, no inserts --nothing

+ personnaly I don,t like the artworks

The t.shirt bellow is worth 65 retail

t.shirt.gif

_ multiple piece and garment printing - (water print, discharged print , flocking)

_ garment dyed

_ enzyme washed

_ hand distressed

_ 3 badges

and inserts on sleaves and the back yoke

Edited by milan_ on Jan 27, 2006 at 11:12 AM

Not to hate, but I've seen Tees w/just a plastisol print that warrants a price like that. just because you have a tee that has multiple embelishments like the one above, doesn't mean you can hit people in the head with a price like that. -Its about style...I think that shirt above was over-designed...a bit too many bells and whistles IMO..

I think u got me wrong body,

I,m not trying to sell u anything

All I was saying is that the price of a garment has to be relevent to the production cust .

You can not go outthere pricing basic tees at 100 $

u know what I mean ???

Its not only about style

Edited by milan_ on Jan 27, 2006 at 03:00 PM

Pharrell products are not about style. After having established himself in the music business, BBC, IC, and SP are just more ways to penetrate new markets and rip off rich (Asian) kids.

The thing i dig is 'In Search of', esp. the Zero7 remix of Provider. Get it now.