Sign in to follow this  
vinz

Vancouver Holt Refrew denim sale

I think it's because they're moving the Holt Refrew in Pacific Center to the other side of the mall so they are having a pretty good sale right now. I only checked out the denim but they got the Nudie SSDS on sale for $150 they're regular $400. I copped a pair in 32x32. They also have the Red Ear Jeans, PRPS, some selvage Levi's and a bunch of others jeans on sale. I think the PRPS are $150 also. They have Nudie RR greycasts but they don't seem to be on sale.

I was in a rush so I gotta go back to check out the sale again.

www.youngestincharge.com

Edited by vinz on Jan 22, 2006 at 06:47 PM

Veggie SSDS? You sure they weren't the RRDS' or maybe the Svenska's?

I got it wrong they are not veggie, I thought they were. They are Straight Sven I guess they are the Svenska's but they don't have the Sweden flag. They're the same pair as Circa's from the "Evolution..." thread

I'll edit my other post.

www.youngestincharge.com

Edited by vinz on Jan 22, 2006 at 06:47 PM

Guest Montreal

dry selvage straight svens for $150?

ugh.. i dont think i have any room left on my CC.

i'd like a 36x34, as long as it isn't the 'svenska' or limited one. i'd like a regular ssds. i'd pay you extra for picking it up.

my friend showed me his svenska (sp?) . the denim felt really soft........but he said they were really comfy.

I don't really remember exactly but I know they don't have any inseams left that is over 32. I think they had a couple 32x32, one 30x32 and maybe another 34x32. I wanted a 31x34 but I settled for a 32x32.

www.youngestincharge.com

hey if by any chance ur able to get the nudie SS DS in a 30-32/32 length, ill definetly be willing to paypal you some cash , including a bit extra for ur trouble..

regardless of that im in toronto, but sounds like a good sale, good looks on giving ST a heads up