Be my be my baby

sonicvoodoo

Guest jmatsu
oh. so you know second hand shit.

I'm not a historian. I'm just a dude who scored blow from the Ramones @ their east village pad....don't know who paid the rent or mortgage, only that the blow was OK

I'm not arguing anything, you are.........that's what you do

i just want to make it abundantly clear to members, that they should take what they hear, especially from one such asyourself with, but a grain of salt.

oh and you probably shouldn't even be considered a "second hand" source, "shit" maybe.

it's just fuckin lame. you seem to b the sort of a braggart who romantasizes shit of old just because you think younger generations won't call you out. ...about shit you think you understood just cause you're old.

name dropping and shit. the dictators were your boys, you scored blow from the ramones, you placed dice with f5f and debra harry gave you a hug etc. wow you're soooo coool!!!

Guest jmatsu
i know u all love to h8 on the geezer, but that's a hell of lot cooler than anything you little frute swagz have done

heres the thing about shit bona drag. i don't talk and don't feel need to talk about that kind shit on this board. what "celebrities" or bands i happened to be in the same room with/whateves

just sounds like bragging about shit that doesn't really matter. in the case of sonicvoodoo, it wasn't even hate. i was calling him out because what he claimed to experience first hand didn't seem factual to me.

i just want to make it abundantly clear to members, that they should take what they hear, especially from one such asyourself with, but a grain of salt.

I don't think they should listen to me at all. I think they should listen to you

Hey fuckface, don't care if you or anyone believes anything I say. It's just not important to me. My life is my life. My experiences are my own.

Guest jmatsu
See jmatsu, the problem is that you can't use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true. You gotta listen to your gut. And my gut tells me that sonicvoodoo is doing blow with the ramones AS WE SPEAK!

use one's gut? is this how you decide if you're gonna take a chance and fuck the girl you just met at the bar bareback or not?

Guest jmatsu
I don't think they should listen to me at all. I think they should listen to you

Hey fuckface, don't care if you or anyone believes anything I say. It's just not important to me. My life is my life. My experiences are my own.

if you don't care if anyone believes you, why bother posting on this forum?

why bother bragging about shit? if you don't really care, why are you getting all defensive?

here's anotha titbit:

My firiends had access to the best blow there is. Pharmaceutical Merck cocaine ....99+% pure(small fluffy flakes is the way it's described on the bottle)

Keith Richards loved the shit...he was a steady customer. I hung a few times with him at his E Village pad near the old Bottom Line doing lines, smoking and listening to him jam on acoustic.

one more before I go:

I used to hang a little @ Max's near the end of it's life and later at the place that opened in it's spot, "Ashley's"

Johnny Thunders was a regular. Used to go back and hang with him @ The Chelsea.....had drinks with him and some friends @ Ashleys a few daze before he died.

see y'all later.