Stores in Boston

lucense

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just stopped by at copley and saw barney's gettin set up... also saw these asian kids in rainbow camo bape hoody, with these baggy full red gullwing evisu on the back of the jeans a medium sized white evisu logo on the side of the leg, are those real or not? and this other kid was wearing the red camo bape hoody but im not sure if they're authentic or not...lol..

prolly the 3rd or 4th time ever seeing people wearing bape or evisu...heh..

Edited by pokpok on Mar 3, 2006 at 01:55 PM

yeah, i don't know. i was just lookin to cause mischief with my initial q. as to the Market store GR, i went in there with my girl one time to just check it out. the owner worked it and before I knew it i was trying on bathing suits in this changing booth which was basically a napkin hung from the ceiling. after we left, my girl was disturbed by the massive gay vibe and thought that the owner totally believed i was in denial about my sexuality, which was so convincing for her she thought maybe I was in fact gay, which then made me think I might be gay, but it's true i'm a complete whore for attention sometimes so i think i was just working it as well but this is now getting off-topic...but really what bothered me the most was that I didn't end up buying anything, and with a store that small you kind of feel bad when you're really catered to and then you walk away.

anyway, y'all should check out bobby's from boston, which is over on harrison ave. keeps strange hours, fyi. the stuff is way cool, and he's a pretty cool cat himself.

Yo people should check out Karmaloop at 160 Newbury Street for ill shoes, they have the Josh Wisdumb New Balances, a bunch of sick Adidas, and the Reebok Ventilator Koyomi Shoes ( Only place in the Bean to get it), plus dope Creative Recreation jointz....they told me Vans are coming in soon

Also Flash mob at Barney's count me in

• 2 weeks later...