IC: Julius leather jacket, size 1

geekbonchic

I am heart-fucking-broken. I fucking love this thing; just got it from Who? just a few days back. Worn it twice and have noticed that the armholes are rather snug; more than would ideally fit for me.

Here is how Who? described it:

The material is Oiled Calf and the tagged size is 1. Color is black and the lining is frayed/torn. From the SS07 Underworld collection.

Don't ask for the sleeve length or shoulder because it is a raglan cut, sleeve length will depend on the width of your shoulders.

Estimated sleeve length: 63cm

Chest: 44cm

Length: 58cm

This will only fit if you are a true 44. If I were maybe two inches shorter, this would probably be perfect on me. This thing is absolutely gorgeous in person: the oiled calfskin has a wonderful, buttery soft hand to it and the weight is absolutely perfect. Carefully distressed lining and chunky Riri zips throughout with beautiful seaming and dart construction.

Asking exactly what I paid for this, $800 > [highlight]TRADED[/highlight], but maybe willing to let it go at a bit (just a BIT) of a loss to someone who really tugs at my heartstrings. But lowballers beware, I will chew your ass out and then delete your PMs.

This is Who?'s own photo. The color is more accurate on his. It's definitely black, but the oiled skin has the slightest gray tint to it:

003xuk.jpg

And here is mine:

frontopen.jpg

Zipped up

Back

Lining and tag detail

Riri zips