r by 45 rpm belt , Kicking Mule Worshop belt

Not completely sure if I want to sell these items, so the price is firm.

1. r by 45 rpm simple leather belt in brown leather (size 3). Really supple/thick belt from r by 45 rpm with a hammered nickel plated belt. The quality and versatility of this belt is really great, and can be paired easily with raw denim. r by 45 rpm is currently only offering the black and white versions of this belt on their website, however, I think the brown is most interesting and versatile. The belt is in great condition, only worn twice out. Price is $120.00 shipped in US.

The belt will fit a 31 or 32 waist best. Measures 34 inches from tip of leather (bottom of pin) to middle hole, and the total length of the belt is 42 inches.

45rpmv.th.jpg

2. Kicking Mule Workshop s/s 09 leather belt in brown leather (size 34). This belt is truly amazing in both craftsmanship and quality. The leather is super thick (1/4 inch), and the buckle is hand forged. Unlike a lot of other belts, the KMW belt sits flush on the waist and doesn't bulge out. I just got the belt 2 days ago so it is in brand new condition (worn for about 2 hours in doors, tags still attached). I'm really on the fence about selling this belt, but it fits a tad big on me and I'd rather size down to a size 32. The belt measures 35.25 inches from the tip of the leather (bottom of pin) to the center hole, and would best fit a 33 inch waist. I'm in between a size 31-32 and I wear the KMW belt on the 5th hole. The belt retails for $330.00 and I'm asking $270.00. The price of the belt is firm, and I will only sell at this price.

kmwbelt008784202.th.jpg

kmwbelt003741038.jpg