My first time to a stripping club....my experiance

6ixes&7evens

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of you guys spend entirely too much money at clubs. The girls have seen more meat than a butcher, most of them probably have a mental problem, and all they want is your money. Save yourself the shame!

re: runnin game on strippers

the trick is to see how much time they'll spend with you without you buying them a drink or paying for a dance

it's fun lulz

re: runnin game on strippers

the trick is to see how much time they'll spend with you without you buying them a drink or paying for a dance

it's fun lulz

I thought you were spending lots of money on them and thought you were gaming them, my mistake.

Hit the strip wearing yellow rubber gloves, white smock, and a dental dam scotch taped to my face.

Add a Magnum to the equation and you're ready to fuck even the dirtiest African hooker.

sometimes you do, sometimes you don't

what works best is droppin some $$$ on one of their friends so they know about it, and then being like sorry your girl cleaned me out

just b/c they're stippers doesn't mean they're jealousy proof

also, when i tell them i can't afford more because of my bleeding-heart nonprofit job, that usually leads to an interesting conversation

rather than get your broke ass out of this club

• 10 months later...

I've never been one for dropping crazy cash at the strip clubs but I use to go every now and then throughout college cuz my buddies and I knew a couple of the girls that worked there and they'd get us in free plus slip us cash throughout the night so the could dance on us... Seriously hough if you're a decent looking guy that knows how to "talk" to a girl just get dances at the rail for a dollar or two, you'll get the same thing as the nasty old men throwing down ten bucks.

bonus... last time I went the girl was talkin about her she was new and it was her first week and blah blah blah and when she went to turn around in front of me she swung her leg over and kicked me in the side of the head with her 6" stripper platform boots... fail.

I did get pretty hooked up the rest of the night though and was too drunk to give a fuck but seriously, make the girls take a lesson or something before they start breakng noses.