Shitty Chain Restaurants

Mr Waffles

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

people saying chile's > applebees need to figure their shit out. I admit chiles' ribs (the hot variety) have done it for me a couple times, but other than that it's just a failed knock-off of the neighborhood grill thing. I'm not saying applebees is great but it kind of embraces the corny aspect of the chain joint, whereas other places just reek of desperation.

also, red robin is legit if you just want to sit down around a bunch of people and take your time eating as much as you can (stoned concept)

also, red robin is legit if you just want to sit down around a bunch of people and take your time eating as much as you can (stoned concept)

bottomless Freckled Lemonade! just does it for me.

claim jumpers is pretty good, the portions are truly american though

the thing i love about claim jumpers is when you get your side salad, it has corn bread croutons, why dont you see that more often so good

bottomless Freckled Lemonade! just does it for me.

i dont like it, for 2 reasons, first its too sweet, second one of my friends killed it by making constant references to menstrual fluid while everyone was drinking it, ugh

and mel's drive in/lori diner for old fashion milkshakes w/ice cream on the side :D

man i haven't been to mel's in forever! i used to get such a dope ass sandwich from there.

i agree with lab, melting pot is a piece of shit. if you're going to do fondue, go to la fondue, aw yeahhh.

dennys is always a good choice bro...you dont go there for the food...you go there cuz youre too fucked up to get home so you need a place to chill and watch drunk fools act a...fool.

LOL

If you go there early enough/late enough on the weekend, there's always the booth full of people with one person passed out.

Koreans are all up on the family restaurants. They're considered cool date places over here, yes this country is that lame.

Bennigans

TGI Fridays

Outback

Chili's

Uno's

Ruby Tuesdays

All in my neighborhood, all even more terrible than they are back home. If you want to prok a Korean girl though, you do much better by just giving in and buying them a from-frozen plate of green beans, french fries, and some shitty cut of meat, plus unlimited soda bread and butter. It is typical for real stingy bitches here to go to these places and ask for like 4 or 5 loaves of bread and some tubs of butter to-go after their terrible American white trash family dining experience is done, and then walk out with a shopping bag full of that shit, getting their money's worth.

Also, although all the weird kimchi concoctions that the American media makes up about Korean restaurants are mostly false and nonexistent, all of those restaurants do have kimchi back in the kitchen, available as a free side upon request, whether you're eating pizza, steaks, burgers, whatever.