Breaking Bad

e0d9n0b5

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell YeS!!!

This show is super good and I am really glad that it is back on TV.

The new season is pretty crazy so far. Well I guess it's technically the second season but really, it's more like the second half of the first season, if you knowhatimean.

When I first saw the show I was pretty ripped and came up with an alternate title for the show: "Cancer MethGyver"

yes yes yes this show is so slept on.

the first three episodes of the new season were total fire (*spoiler* am kinda sad tuco didn't stick around longer, he was good value *spoiler*)

last sunday night's was a bit boring (not much happened), but am sure it'll pick up again. anna gunn (skyler) is straight up fuckable too.

• 2 weeks later...

I missed this on Sunday, but just watched the 5th episode last night. So Good!!! I love where the show is heading.

Also I nerded out and watched the Episode 6 preview on AMC and am really looking forward to Jesse sorting out Spooge and his bitch.:D Should be badass.

PS Hank is awesome

• 2 weeks later...

Tonight's was great really liking the turn of events, I am healed no more cooking, scummer trying to creep in on Walts territory means game on. Are the opening scenes meant to foreshadow? They are getting more and more leading.

In the first episode the opening scene was usually explained at the end of the episode, the past 4 with the pink bear have been getting more and more detailed. I think Hal likes being in control and having power and the whole situation with Skylar and her boss could be interesting.

And the shopping cart scene was pretty funny, and when he's standing in line and hearing the beeping, reminding him of being in the hospital, and his decision to drop what he was doing and go to the parking lot to make a point, soo perfect.

• 2 weeks later...

anywhere that i can stream it from in HD or are torrents my best bet?

i watched a couple of shows that were available on Comcast-on-demand and am pretty interested in the show. I saw season 2 episodes 201-203... I definitely wanna start from the beginning. Thanks

walt indirectly caused the airplane crash

pink bunny in da pool

the titles of the episodes with the bear in the begining read Seven-Thirty Seven Down Over ABQ

where is that season 3

fuuuuuck you're good!

i was confused as fuck about the episode and why it was titled ABQ

how did walt indirectly cause the accident? By watching Jane and not helping?

im interested to see what happens with gus finding out walts bro is DEA

fuuuuuck you're good!

i was confused as fuck about the episode and why it was titled ABQ

how did walt indirectly cause the accident? By watching Jane and not helping?

im interested to see what happens with gus finding out walts bro is DEA

yeye walt indirectly caused it cause he basically killed her when he pushed her over and watched her choke on her own puke (wtf lol)

but i guess you know the rest...her dad gets depressed and misses the fact that 2 planes are in the same flight path

this show is just insane, the past few episodes have been pure gold. entertainment value is thru the roof.

it is. Season 1 was 7 episodes (or 9) and the 2nd season is 13 episodes

and lets not forget wife dramas. Shes scared to know why he has $$$. AAANNNDDD her boss was there when her baby was born. That put shit through the roof... inevitable love affair coming up in season 3