Fake or Real?

coolhunter

Quote: FRED PERRY is not popular or expensive enough to warrant making fakes

Spoken like a true idiot.............firstly, Fred Perry is extremely popular in the U.K. and Ireland in particular, and also sells fairly well here in the U.S. as well.......as far as fakes go, I have seen them everywhere from Malaysia and Thailand or E-bay to the local Pasadena swap meet..........I would imagine that the bag is real, but with Fred Perry not having any significant branding.marking on alot of stuff, it is very hard to tell.

Edited by englandmj7 on Jan 18, 2006 at 11:01 AM

Fred Perry ?????? WHAT? U must be kidding me. England are you in UK? if so I can make a deal with you and send you all the fred perry crap that is like 75% off and still a hard sale for full retail. I will be more than happy to supply your very poorly dressed stupid ass with some ugly clothes, prick. By the way everyone is still waiting to see your silver bearbrick you fucking liar . GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

Quote: Fred Perry ?????? WHAT? U must be kidding me. England are you in UK? if so I can make a deal with you and send you all the fred perry crap that is like 75% off and still a hard sale for full retail. I will be more than happy to supply your very poorly dressed stupid ass with some ugly clothes, prick. By the way everyone is still waiting to see your silver bearbrick you fucking liar . GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

Way to go back and find a week old post to make a useless and unecessary comment...........and yes, I lived in the UK for the vast majority of my life before moving to the U.S. to get my graduate degree, and also spent a several years in Ireland as well, even worked as an intern in retail surveying...............and "poorly dressed stupid ass" dude, you need to calm the fuck down and not get upset because someone disagreed with you on a message board.........like I said you illiterate fuck, I did not say I wear it, I did not say "fashionable" people buy it, but that does not mean it does not sell; just because it isn't whatever the fuck you wear doesn't mean people don't buy it... Ever heard of Pikeys? They buy 3/4 of the goddamn Air Maxes and Fred Perry in the country, and that is alot of shit.....so why don't you take your uncultured, nonsensical arguments and shove them up your ass because clearly you don't know shit.............you live in Miami for fuck's sake, shouldn't you be down at the beach in a Hawaiian shirt and Birkenstocks..........and what?, everyone is still waiting to see my silver bearbrick? I think your the only one you whiny little bitch...............

A.) You shop at:

Up Against The Wall

ReggaeWear

urbanoutfitters

B.) You own Prada "Americas Cup" shoes

C.) And have a thing for Lacoste (yet you hate Fred Perry)

D.) You work at a car dealership...............big aspirations Mr. Fashion..........

Goddamn dude, I don't think you have any place to be handing out any type of advice........

icon_smile.gif

Leave it alone you bloody tampon, you have no argument or experience. South Beach is not the world asshole.............

Can any other UKers let this idiot know the deal?

Edited by englandmj7 on Jan 25, 2006 at 01:48 AM

i was just the same que.. all i can say im personally not a fan of fred perry but some of the polos and knitwear is pretty good quality, the brand is lowered by some of its more "chavier" customers.. but i see alot of emo kids and preppy kids buying as well as chavscum and townies

Quote:
Quote: Fred Perry ?????? WHAT? U must be kidding me. England are you in UK? if so I can make a deal with you and send you all the fred perry crap that is like 75% off and still a hard sale for full retail. I will be more than happy to supply your very poorly dressed stupid ass with some ugly clothes, prick. By the way everyone is still waiting to see your silver bearbrick you fucking liar . GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

Way to go back and find a week old post to make a useless and unecessary comment...........and yes, I lived in the UK for the vast majority of my life before moving to the U.S. to get my graduate degree, and also spent a several years in Ireland as well, even worked as an intern in retail surveying...............and "poorly dressed stupid ass" dude, you need to calm the fuck down and not get upset because someone disagreed with you on a message board.........like I said you illiterate fuck, I did not say I wear it, I did not say "fashionable" people buy it, but that does not mean it does not sell; just because it isn't whatever the fuck you wear doesn't mean people don't buy it... Ever heard of Pikeys? They buy 3/4 of the goddamn Air Maxes and Fred Perry in the country, and that is alot of shit.....so why don't you take your uncultured, nonsensical arguments and shove them up your ass because clearly you don't know shit.............you live in Miami for fuck's sake, shouldn't you be down at the beach in a Hawaiian shirt and Birkenstocks..........and what?, everyone is still waiting to see my silver bearbrick? I think your the only one you whiny little bitch...............

A.) You shop at:

Up Against The Wall

ReggaeWear

urbanoutfitters

D.) You work at a car dealership...............big aspirations Mr. Fashion..........

Goddamn dude, I don't think you have any place to be handing out any type of advice........

icon_smile.gif

Leave it alone you bloody tampon, you have no argument or experience. South Beach is not the world asshole.............

Can any other UKers let this idiot know the deal?

Edited by englandmj7 on Jan 25, 2006 at 01:48 AM

--- Original message by englandmj7 on Jan 25, 2006 01:31 AM

haha. Miami boy got `OWN3D` or whatever its `sposed to be.

Be Advised: Morgan Nixon AKA Moman631 AKA Moman6040 is a fraud.

IMO it's like a lot of big brands - doesn't have a core audience anymore and makes stuff that varies in quality

some of the fred perry stuff looks really cheap, while the polos are still one of the items that defined mod fashion

mind you, look at Nike, they make mad-hyped shoes that sell for loads and a stack of cheap rubbish as well

Quote:

FRED PERRY is not popular or expensive enough to warrant making fakes. BTW the quality of those bags is downright shit. so yes it is authentic

--- Original message by thevegaman on Jan 18, 2006 08:29 AM

what are you on about.. there is alot of fake fred perry out.. especially since pete doherty and CDG.

you spanner.

Up Against the wall sells......PRPS, EVISU, RMC, Y3, JL no hawaian shrts this week SORRY

What exactly is wrong with Prada or Lacoste?

AND I am in charge of Dealer Relations and Business Development at a bank that does auto financing you Fred Perry loving little faggot.

Edited by thevegaman on Jan 25, 2006 at 11:03 AM

http://tinypic.com/mabihi.jpg

OK BUDDY HOW YOU WEAR THAT OUTFIT AND STILL THINK YOU BELONG HERE IS BEYOND ME. TAKE YOUR 80'S DRUG DEALER SHOES AND YOUR GAY VILLAGE PEOPLE HAT AND HEAD TO SOME OTHER FORUM. YEE HAW!!!!!!! LOL

.........DON'T THROW ROCKS WHEN YOU LIVE IN A GLASS HOUSE.

BTW....WHY IS YOUR MATTRESS ON THE FLOOR?......DID U SPEND YOUR BED MONEY ON COWBOY HATS..HAHA

Quote:

A.) You shop at:

Up Against The Wall

ReggaeWear

urbanoutfitters

Up Against the wall sells......PRPS, EVISU, RMC, Y3, JL no hawaian shrts this week SORRY

What exactly is wrong with Prada or Lacoste?

AND I am in charge of Dealer Relations and Business Development at a bank that does auto financing you Fred Perry loving little faggot.

--- Original message by thevegaman on Jan 25, 2006 10:41 AM

Jesus christ who blew sand up your vagina?

Quote: OK BUDDY HOW YOU WEAR THAT OUTFIT AND STILL THINK YOU BELONG HERE IS BEYOND ME. TAKE YOUR 80'S DRUG DEALER SHOES AND YOUR GAY VILLAGE PEOPLE HAT AND HEAD TO SOME OTHER FORUM. YEE HAW!!!!!!! LOL

.........DON'T THROW ROCKS WHEN YOU LIVE IN A GLASS HOUSE.

BTW....WHY IS YOUR MATTRESS ON THE FLOOR?......DID U SPEND YOUR BED MONEY ON COWBOY HATS..HAHA

Your right lil' 50 Cent...... your right, I am sorry that I am not wearing my Lacoste polo with the collar popped, Evisus and fresh Prada Americas Cups.......I will post that outfit tomorrow......oh and by the way, that is a pillow laying on the floor fucko.......nice try though.....

icon_smile.gif

hap how can you tell? if you can really tell the difference I give u props. Please explain.

......BTW england, What you described sounds like a pretty dope outfit to me and to many other SF readers. Although I don't own any Evisus, I can definately see me in that with my Nudies instead. The demographic here is not too keen on the cowboy hat there, buckaroo. IMO you would be happier in a country music forum.

Quote:

hap how can you tell? if you can really tell the difference I give u props. Please explain.

......BTW england, What you described sounds like a pretty dope outfit to me and to many other SF readers. Although I don't own any Evisus, I can definately see me in that with my Nudies instead. The demographic here is not too keen on the cowboy hat there, buckaroo. IMO you would be happier in a country music forum.

--- Original message by thevegaman on Jan 25, 2006 01:51 PM

ease up, man. you're likely to get bounced by the moderators if you keep this up.

^^ I guess not everyone hates my hat............icon_smile.gif

Quote: ME? This guy started off calling me an idiot. He argues with everyone. Just check his posts. I personally love SF and I have even convinced my boss that being on here doesn't interfere with my work. So know I surf SF all the time while making phone calls.

It's not that serious sweetheart, let it go.....................