LEICA M6/ 50mm Summicron Lense/ Luigi Case

ghulkhan

bought this lovely camera, the lense, and the case 3-4 months ago from Tamarkin Camera who had rated it to be in Mint - Condition when I had bought it. The Summicron 50mm lense was rated as Excellent ++. I have taken the utmost care of both items. The camera was carried in a Luigi half case the entire time which was placed around my neck. The exposed parts of the camera never really touched anything...

It is still in the condition that I had bought the camera. Every thing is...

Lense has no haze and the glass is in absolute perfect condition. I think the excellent ++ primarily has to with the aesthetics of the lense.

The lense is black. The body is chrome/ black.

I had bought the lense for 775 USD and the body for 1480 USD from Tamarkin camera. Shipping was around 25.

They are both in the same condition that they were bought in.

I also have a half Luigi case in tan color which was bought for around 280 US Dollars shipped.

I am selling because I recently bought an MP and some newer lenses. I would love to keep this body as it was my first leica but I do need the money all of the sudden at the moment...

Here is what I am looking for:

M6 CHROME BODY: 1280 USD SUMMICRON 50 MM LENSE: 625 USD LUIGI HALF CASE: 170 USD

All items include UPS or FedEX ground shipping CONUSA. For other shipping methods or for shipping abroad, pricing will be adjusted accordingly. Tracking will be provided within 24 hours of receiving payment. I accept paypal or bank transfer only. Or direct deposit if you wish (I know this sounds shady but I have had this done on other forums where I am a long time member)

SHIPPING TO EUROPE OR ASIA IS CERTAINLY AVAILABLE!

shipping will be just a bit more. also, the exchange rate changed very recently in favor of the Euro and the Pound sterling so this would be good for those follks abroad. I have references on other forums...and the bay...

I dont own a digital camera so I cannot put up any pictures at the moment but if you would really like them I can certainly provide them...

model numbers:

body:1713644 lense:2536150

If you want all three I can take 2k for everything...

Please email me at :

[email protected]