sufu airsofters and paintballers

guywithpants

The game totally hit a technological wall. The guns got as fast as possible, the fields got as small and the rounds as repetitive. No heart, only sweaty poor technician concept.

Makes me nostalgic for the pump days I never even lived through.

Word. Makes me glad I spent more time in woodsball then in speedball. I'm also glad I at least went out to Skirmish once. I think once the game became more money less skill (although skill is still important) the game kinda went downhill. It's very hard for someone with a tippman 98, to beat someone with something shooting 19bps that's just spraying paint everywhere.

used to play paintball. just played local tourneys but I was pretty good. wanted to get into nppl and psp and I was good enough to at least play d3 but no real way to get into it in VT and it was really expensive and I just got bored with it and quit. I think the main barrier with it is the money. If paint didn't cost so much I would probably still play. Had one of the best days of my life just playing streetball with a bunch of the etter vermont players one summer day, so fun.

favorite gun was my last, pm5 owned by some guy from san diego legacy.

• 3 weeks later...