sufu airsofters and paintballers

guywithpants

I love paintball. More people should play it.

I just sold my gear because the cost of paint in my city had become prohibitively expensive. I had:

- WGP Prostock 05 autococker

- Eclipse E-Blade (so awesome... i could do 11 bps no problem without ramping)

- Dye Ultralite 2 piece barrel

- Halo B with rip drive

- Crossfire 68/4500 carbon wrapped tank/reg w/ Dye neoprene cover

- JT Proflex mask

I normally played woodsball, occasionally speedball.

played all throughout high school in the nppl circuit. played for a couple pro teams here and there, had alot of fun and got to travel the world.

the game is SO different now. my best friend who was on my team now still plays in the national tournament scene and i helped coach a couple times and was blown away with how far the game/technology has come along.

Haven't paintballed since fall 07 cause I broke my wrist right before the season started again. I get to find out Monday if I can play this summer.

I kind of miss it, but most of the kids at the field I go to are too serious about it for it to be fun.

i play mil-sim from time to time, have an M4 from Rap4.com, shoots well over 400FPS and can also be loaded with capacin/rubber rounds for "training" lolz last big game i played in was ION2007 which was apparently the biggest paintball game in the world at the time, haven't done anything like that since after hearing reports of people shooting marbles and other potentially lethal shit, my gun can crack a mask with regular paint but that's just fucked up.

i used to airsoft when i was in middle school. I unfortunately still have my shit. need to sell this tokyo marui electric m4 and desert eagle blowback hardkick. fuck me for being an easy spender when i was younger; i want that $400 investment back.

i play mil-sim from time to time, have an M4 from Rap4.com, shoots well over 400FPS and can also be loaded with capacin/rubber rounds for "training" lolz last big game i played in was ION2007 which was apparently the biggest paintball game in the world at the time, haven't done anything like that since after hearing reports of people shooting marbles and other potentially lethal shit, my gun can crack a mask with regular paint but that's just fucked up.

I was at that game. It was fun as shit minus all the rain. I was playing pump at the time and TOTALLy SNIPING FR0M TEH TRREES.

i used to airsoft when i was in middle school. I unfortunately still have my shit. need to sell this tokyo marui electric m4 and desert eagle blowback hardkick. fuck me for being an easy spender when i was younger; i want that $400 investment back.

be lucky it was just $400 i think over my few years as an airsoft player i racked up way more than 400...atleast double :(

on that note anyone interested in any of the following:

star sl9 - stock

classic army m15a4 (m4 variant) - tuned at shop to shoot over 400 fps

ics mp5 - stock

madbull grenade launcher (attaches to rail)

grenade shell

medium army camo/black

used to play paintball for the north east paintball magazine "deadbox". everything was sponsored except for our guns. won a few tourneys, played psp and nppl a couple times. i used to love it, but the magazine closed and so did we. going back to paying almost $100 per practice was just not worth it. i try to check whats going on in paintball once in a while, but it seems like its dying? no one can afford paintball anymore.

used to play paintball for the north east paintball magazine "deadbox". everything was sponsored except for our guns. won a few tourneys, played psp and nppl a couple times. i used to love it, but the magazine closed and so did we. going back to paying almost $100 per practice was just not worth it. i try to check whats going on in paintball once in a while, but it seems like its dying? no one can afford paintball anymore.

The game totally hit a technological wall. The guns got as fast as possible, the fields got as small and the rounds as repetitive. No heart, only sweaty poor technician concept.

Makes me nostalgic for the pump days I never even lived through.

Used to airsoft. Had a couple high-end guns.

Maruzen Skorpion at 350fps. full auto gbb.

Tokyo Marui P226 with a full metal kit.

and then my REAL weapons:

G&P SPR/A, Full internals up to 550fps. Pretty accurate with the tightbore but I was ripping hop up rubbers like nobody else. Also, super heavy.

Tanaka M700 AICS at 600fps.

Tokyo Marui M14 with a G&P EBR kit.

don't really play anymore but I have some Tactical Tailor gear if anybody wants.

PICT0661.jpg

current work in progress, so hard to decide whether to finish it or blow more money on clothes =(

btw if anyone is interested im selling my old front set, the RAS itself is already sold though, it's all G&P

PICT0488.jpg

btw evilcrayon what kind of rubbers were you using and weight of BB? with the correct set up you shouldn't be ripping hop up buckings, prommy hard w/ SGM's is a good set up for high FPS like that

SGMs are hella expensive. I used .25s whenever I could but I forget what brand I used but it wasn't anything crappy. I didn't like the prometheus ones that you're talking about. I hated ripping apart my gun every other game. Also, It became a bitch to carry around... even with a sling. If anything, I preferred my TM M14 SOCOM(when it was stock). It was really small and quiet.