New York vs. California

b.e-n

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are there more latinos in california than in new york?

definetly, in los angeles latinos are a majority

having lived in california for a good portion of my life, new york is a nice place.. convenience, shopping, nearby cities, etc. but i'm sure for some new yorkers they feel the same way about cali

its all your preference, one isn't better than the other

I am asian and I did go to SI but really I find that after I graduated high school I never go out there any more... unless it's for family dinners to chinese restaurants.

Fuck you. Fighting Irish for life concept (séamus).

On the real though, I've gotten some Sufu elite hooked on Noreiga dessert establishments, especially Golden Island sago. Boom time.

Fuck you. Fighting Irish for life concept (séamus)

HA! Did you go to SH? A lot of my friends went there since I went to Sts. Peter and Paul (Salesian) for grammar school. Thoroughly North Beach born and bred.

You ever eat Burmese food at that one spot on Clement? Soo good.

ive never been to the new york so i cant respond without some bias but i always remember this post when threads like this happen

This thread is too funny. Four reason's why Los Angeles tastes great:

Baconwrapped/DangerDog/TiajuanaDog FTW

last_bacon1.jpg

In-N-Out Burger (+ Points for creepy descreet Bible references and kickass "Secret Menu")

25674505_c0a587fb1a.jpg

Tommy's

287.jpg

1,000,000+ Authentic Mexican spots

chapalita1.jpg

Cali nugs. Don't even debate it.

marijuana_bud_closeup.jpg

HA! Did you go to SH? A lot of my friends went there since I went to Sts. Peter and Paul (Salesian) for grammar school. Thoroughly North Beach born and bred.

You ever eat Burmese food at that one spot on Clement? Soo good.

Not proud of being an alum of SHC at all. That's why I left for NYC as soon as I could.

Yeah, that spot is pretty good. SF is a small city. By the end of the year there's a good chance I'll be ready to move back to NYC.

off topic, why is san diego so conservative but its schools are full of mexicans?

perhaps a subject for another time

did you watch the Republican National Convention? LOADS of Mexicans there, whethere legal or illegal. I don't know why.

Are there more latinos in california than in new york?

The fact is that, the MAJORITY of California is Latino. THAT IS HELLA LATINOS. Probably more Latinos per capita than anywhere that isn't a Latin country.

i was born in seoul and there for six months

but id feel like a fucking idiot if i moved there.

. ........ . ..

whatever

i guess i consider myself "from ny" because i was raised in brooklyn and on LI

I was born and raised in Los Angeles, and my mom is a sixth generation New Yorker.

Do both cities a favor and stay the fuck out unless you're from there.

I realize I'm being cheap in claiming both cities, but I'm so damn sick of poseurs.

i'm not claiming anything, i clearly said in the first post that i'm thinking about moving to california but have also always wanted to live in new york city. how does that make me a poseur?

edit: oh ok i see what you mean. i guess it can get pretty annoying for foreigners to come in and out all the time but isn't that why new york is so special (because its so diverse)? anyone who lives in new york is a descendant of a foreigner anyways.

was thinking the same thing. but I think he was talking about those people that claim they are New York/LA born and bred + got hella pride when they moved out there as a student or some shit

but yeah, surfed57, how old are you? claiming both cities? wtf? you sound like one of those people that I just talked about. calm down broseph, I'm sure there's plenty of space to go around....shit isn't some, I call top bunk ish.. take it less seriously

by surfed57's dumbass thinking, people should never move anywhere new or 'claim' a new city/country/neighborhood/house unless they want to be looked down upon by insecure cunts as 'poseurs'

everyone in new york is a poseur if you use surfed's theory, they've all immigrated from somewhere at some time.