San Francisco Loaction of H&M

Nimar

The mens section is kind of disapointing if you've ever been to the one on 5th avenue in New York. The stores are about the same size, however, the mens section of the SF store is barely half of one floor, wheras in the NY store it's a entire floor. The SF store is like all womens shit, not to mention the mens stuff is fairly unisex too. Also, a good portion of the mens section is just suits, so in the end, there's very little to look at, mostly just printed sweatshirts and T-shirts, crap you can buy at target! I wish they'd carry more stuff like sweaters, khakis, and jackets, but they dont have a lot.

Quote:

The mens section is kind of disapointing if you've ever been to the one on 5th avenue in New York. The stores are about the same size, however, the mens section of the SF store is barely half of one floor, wheras in the NY store it's a entire floor. The SF store is like all womens shit, not to mention the mens stuff is fairly unisex too. Also, a good portion of the mens section is just suits, so in the end, there's very little to look at, mostly just printed sweatshirts and T-shirts, crap you can buy at target! I wish they'd carry more stuff like sweaters, khakis, and jackets, but they dont have a lot.

--- Original message by Artielives5 on Jan 11, 2006 10:09 PM

Yes, I'm sure pretty much the whole world is disappointing compared to New York.

ask a cassowary