Y.M.C. black hooded windbreaker - L - BNWT!

mrjosh

This is a brand-new windbreaker, in perfect condition, from Y.M.C. - I still have the tags and extra button, they're just not attached. It's an ideal jacket for early fall and early spring, beautifully constructed, 100% nylon (and thus very water resistant). This was $250 new, it's yours for $99 -> $85 shipped:

R1022598.jpg

R1022614.jpg

R1022616.jpg

The particulars: it has a hood with pulls; a wind flap with a button (it's open in one of the photos, and buttoned over to the other side in one of the close-ups); two zippered pockets on the front; a very lightly elasticized hem (it comes away from the body a little, for ease of movement); grommets under the arms; and ribbed cuffs. The fabric is interesting; it has a soft, rich color, black with just a hint of blue, and a slight sheen. The fit is slim for a large -- too slim for me, which is why I'm selling it. Otherwise it's perfect.

The sizing is: 22" pit-to-pit (give or take a little, since the underarms are grommetted); 27.25" from bottom of collar to hem; 21" shoulders; and 26.25" sleeves. It is a slim, trim fit!

PM me with any questions or ask them here. I take Paypal and ship USPS priority. Thanks for looking!