i bang the worst dudes (sorry mom)

Guest Phrost

i bang the worst dudes (sorry, mom)

I met this sweet lover at a party and we went home, fooled around and I wound up getting out a condom. He put it on and started grinding against me, and before I had a chance to figure out a way to tell him he was actually only having sex with my leg, he finished. Withing seconds he bolted up and started freaking out, saying over and over, “I HAVE TO GO CHECK ON MY ROOMMATES, I HAVE TO GO CHECK ON MY ROOMMATES,†and more or less ran out the door. When I got over the initial shock of what had just happened, I found the condom wrapper on the floor but the condom was nowhere to be found. Five days later, it reappeared - he hadn’t throw it away, he had thrown it in my closet. Yuck.

julz how can you hate. you know if du touched your lips and said this, it would be onnnn

This little dude tried to give me a promise ring, and after we had sex, would pat my stomach and say “This is where my babies are going.” Is it?

"This guy always made us bone to the soundtrack from the Disney Movie “Aladdin”. Even worse, the CD skipped terribly, and he would stop and throw random objects at the stereo to make it play. After we were finished he would go to my fridge and drink an entire two-liter bottle of pop. Wow."

wat

I met this Steve Oedekerk look-a-like at the airport and was touched when he told me he chivalrously offered up his seat on an earlier flight to an elderly woman. When we arrived back in our city I gave him a ride home, and later that week he invited me over for dinner. Everything was going great until, during the main course, he looked across the table at me like Brad Pitt in Twelve Monkeys and says, “I need to cum,” and pulled out his member. I lost my appetite.

hahahah, all you guys out on valentines night should try this

"sm134

I brought this winner home after a night of flirting in a dimly lit bar that concealed his less-than-stellar skin. His friends had warned me that he was real “innocent,” but I found that charming. He was an awful kisser, and insisted on humping me fully clothed until he came in his pants, saying matter of factly, “see, that wasn’t so hard now was it?” After jetting out to go home and study for a final, the imbecile left me a voice mail the next day apologizing, that “wasn’t really him last night.” Oh? Must’ve been awkward cleaning up someone else’s mess in your jeans then. Ha"

Xenox or ChristianJustin?