Chris Brown is dippin son

Mr Waffles

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so it was just a random dude?

yeah

On another note theres a rumor going around that Chris B punched Rihanna cus she gave him the herpes in which she got from jayz and jayz gave it to beyonce and now Obama has it....the gift that keeps on giving....

i need to find that celebrity herpies chart

yeah

On another note theres a rumor going around that Chris B punched Rihanna cus she gave him the herpes in which she got from jayz and jayz gave it to beyonce and now Obama has it....the gift that keeps on giving....

i need to find that celebrity herpies chart

If that's true, even the secret service wont be able to save Barack from Michelle.

heres what they said for those who do not want to click.

They were in the car leaving the Clive Davis party. While Chris was driving, he got a phone call from a young lady. Our source tells us that Rihanna knew that Chris had been messing around with this particular girl and she has, as of late, been the reason for many of their heated arguments. Rihanna got a glimpse of the phone, saw the name and number and immediately recognized who it was. She went ballistic and began to “beat the sh*t” out of Chris (while driving). She was so uncontrollable, that Chris began to fight back in self defense, which ensued the fight. Rihanna’s rage stemmed from Chris’ questionable fidelity in the last few months.

yeah i think its funny cuz when you are a man and start getting hit by a woman you would try and stop her hitting you... that sounds okay right?

umm why keep going til shes fucked up and screaming so loud that someone has to call the cops on you? oh yeah and closed fists at that....

fuck chris brown.

i'm actually happy.

i was so sick of hearing every CWG i know fucking get wet over him.

who the fuck bites ( shut up sid )

http://www.nypost.com/seven/02112009/news/nationalnews/jay_zs_rihanna_revenge_154519.htm

^ jay z says chris is a "dead man walking"

Oh shit, he's about to put out a diss song for every year of his age.

• 2 weeks later...