How dare you put a single in my benji's

icandunkonu

Amazing story that is not mine:

A friend of mine who can hook up the best E in the world was backstage at the amsterdam snoop show. everyone was there, it was amazing fun he said, all sorts of celeb assholes that i dont know or could care less about. he was there to hook snoop up with weed... whatever. soooooo, puffy is there, and he wants E... so my friend gets him some and gives him his number if he needs anything else. about a hour or two later he gets a call, its puffy, tripping on a huge dose of xxx E, which is nuts shit. He said he instantly thought to himself, wow, this is great, hes so fucked up he will love to chill with me, hes going to want to take me to a island in a private plane, its going to be great... turns out puffy was tripping balls, and asked what the hell he gave him, he thought it was crack... my friend spent 10 minutes telling him that everything else he ever tried was bogus and this is real. Puff did not seem amused and hung up, he knows it was crack.

truestory Astro? lol

100% gods honest truth.

and puffy was wrong, it was mdma, but shit out here is like nothing most people have ever thought could exist or consive of, so, cant blame him for being shocked. But what all that sean jon money, he never had no shit like my boy served em'!