The ask-a-white-guy thread

herpsky

As a 100% northern European white person, i feel qualified to provide answers

why do white people think black people love kfc? popeyes and churchs is better.

Pop culture has told us black people like fried chicken, and KFC is the most prolific, hence, black people like kfc

y so much mayo?

Because it is white, we also like mashed potatoes, crackers, snow etc. You see the pattern

why do white people wear camo when they arent in the army?

White people think war is cool, but don't want to actually have to fight it. They associate camo with war and therefore camo is cool.

yo how do white people manage to kill every joke ever?

Probably because we just keep saying it until it isn't funnny anymore.

Why do white people love Wu-Tang so much ?

Because Wu-Tang is the white mans epitome of blackness, they represent everything we can never be.

why cant you guys control your kids in public?

because white people invented this thing called child services and all white people love to narc. So everyone is afraid to discipline their kids for fear of having them taken away

why white people so uncultured? and if they are cultured whey they steal others?

Because the white people we are all talking about are north american whites, and north america hasn't been colonized long enough to have a culture that other cultures recognize as "acceptable."

why would white people rather funnel money to a far off place they will never see/go to, but frown upon social aid to poverty ridden minorities in their own cities/communities?

because white people feel bad for those poor godless heathens in other countries, they are poor because they never had another option, but minorities in north america have access to jesus and democracy and there fore have no excuse to be poor.

y u like boot cut deminz

they over our bootz better

Why do you like cowboy hats, big belt buckles and country music so much?

cowboy hats show everyone else that you are part of a group, belt buckles tell girls you have a functional penis, country music is easy to write and easier to listen to.

why is it that you always just want to drink and play beer pong?

what else is there to do? you got a better idea?

why do u guys like hurley' date=' RVCA, A&F, and other shit like that so much[/quote']

It allows us to fit in with our own race and distinguish ourselves from the other races.

Why do White women love Black men?

How do White men feel when they see a Black man with a good looking White woman? Seriously, answer these questions, I really need to know.

white guys all wish they had a black uncle, or black brother in law etc. so generally we feel good about it.

Why can't white people dance?

cause dancing is said to equate to sexual performance. white people can't have sex that great either

Why are white people so damn corny?

because white people have lost all sense of authenticity

Why do whites ruin everything?

because white people stand for the commercialization and pillaging of everything that is good and authentic

you guys talk about fried chicken too god damn much.

everything larsss said is 1000% true.

question for other white people: why do you guys like everybody loves raymond and other assorted bad sitcoms with dougie houser in them?

white people love white people

why do you guys like the tv show friends

god fucking damn

because the cast is entirely white. see question above.

how did polo manage to become authentic to black people and white people at the same time? what race will ralph lauren make his bitch next?

supreme outerwear is basically polo

and asians love supreme

so i guess asians are polos bitch now

Why do White women love Black men?

How do White men feel when they see a Black man with a good looking White woman? Seriously, answer these questions, I really need to know.

i know i'm okay with it but here in connecticut it's not the usual story, seeing as i'm from ny. it's usually a lot of insulting and yelling and so on. truly an embarrassment to white people.

edit: i also fucking hate friends and everybody loves raymond.

why would white people rather funnel money to a far off place they will never see/go to, but frown upon social aid to poverty ridden minorities in their own cities/communities?

Helping build schools for the children of genocide survivors in Rwanda is a much bigger tax shelter than helping poor Michael get into college.

for the last time. fried chicken is ranked in the following order:

1) Popeye's

2) KFC

13783) Church's

Dude Chick-Fil-A is better than Church's.

All the churches by me are now closed but I remember that churches introduced some type of fish stuffs on their menu and to me their chicken tasted fishy too, not good.

ive never had chick-fil-a but i heard they got the good sammiches.