H&M Jeans Availability

BOORADLEY

Hey guys,

I am very interested in picking up a pair of the recent H&M tight jeans (i think thats what they are called) but since I live all the way up in Canada (calgary alberta) i cant buy a damn pair. is there anywhere online or can someone please please please pick a pair up for me and possibley send a pair to me?? I know its kind of a long shot but i really would like a pair. Online would be even better but i have yet to see any. Thanks

$50 bucks CDN is still cheaper than having to order CMs w/ S&H + duties.

Quality wise they are so-so in comparison to Levis STFs, which are actually pretty good for the cost. The H&Ms are decent for the $50. But I've seen a few pairs in which the denim has frayed pretty fast, and fairly quickly when worn continously. For example holes forming in the crotch, ankles etc.

they got 32 in the dark/raw wash, but it wasnt that tight. not sure exactly which ones you want, but thats what i saw. let me know if you want em...i believe its just a regular straight cut, did they make specific tight ones? either way, let me know.

tons of stuff for sale now on ebay: corpus, Rag & Bone, Helmut Lang, levi's premium, Gap, vintage etc.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtriggerkid

thanks alot for doing that for me man. the ones im interested in are the dry black sliqs... the ones you saw probably arent them if they arent that tight.

here they are. maybe if you go back just ask about the dry black sliqs... sliq is the fit according to their website i believe.

if it is them or not i really appreciate you even looking so thank you.

00008v4mg7wf.jpg

Edited by deathmulletonfire on Jan 13, 2006 at 08:27 PM

Edited by deathmulletonfire on Jan 13, 2006 at 08:28 PM

i tried them on at h & m in toronto (i believe they were the same ones....they were the only "slim" jean they had). they fit kind of funny...to get them to be truly slim, i had to size down on the waist, and they were too tight. they also made my ass look funny (something about the pockets), and the front looked like the cover of sticky fingers. ;)