maggie Q nude photos pls post here

edmond

yo what's the deal with maggie q anyway? don't shit about her. seen her in a couple shitty movies and would def put inside. what is the "q??"

what is she white x chinee?

The Q is for Quigley or Quimby or something. her real name is like Margaret Quigley

the rumor was that some scandelous pics of her might get leak due to the edison scandal since they supposedly dated before, but no pics of her ever emerged.

i just left a message on chen's machine. will let you know what he says.

Overrated.

Probably the best out of the asian/white hybrid model/"celebs" in HK, but that's not saying much. The most fuckable models these days are the ones who hit a nice growth spurt in the right places early, usually of local Chinese variety. Most of 'em look and sound cheap as fuck, probably came out of government housing status and got a lucky break by some pimpled 4-eyed photog, but given their purpose so it goes.

the fashion models in HK ain't got shit assets-wise

She ain't no Izumi Mori. I'd let Maggie Q drink a couple Bud Lights from my case at a Laotian breakdancing house party and then I'd drive her home in my tiny Audi and we'd have uninspired sex and I would tell her that her body looks aight and maybe imagine a slideshow of better looking girls in my head when trying to cum, and then I'd wack it all off in the area between her chin and nose.

this pic is supposedly from Edison's camera because a bunch of those clothes in the photo are clothes that Edison wore (like the bapestas and bape hoody)

maggie.jpg

Actually they explained it as a poster for his store :confused::confused:

yo ftb, whos that newish hk model with the huge cans. i saw some pic of her doing gymnastics. it was great.

there's quite a few of them

Wylie Chiu? She's one of the more well known ones for huge cans. Accused of pseudo-lesbianism and fake tits though. I found out she used to live in the apartment complex right across from my old place, damn I don't recall seeing her at the bus stop.

Then there's the other ones, like Kama, "E Cup Baby" (i don't actually know her real name), Maggie, etc

Gloria Wong has been throwing herself out there lately, but she too old for that shit. Used to be Edison's fuck buddy. Looks cheaper than a dollar store.

Vonnie Lui has some gargantuan F cup or some shit like that, i think she tried venturing out to Japan to do AVs since her singing career in HK bombed. Think she came back, eh who cares these are the type of bitches who never venture past the 4th/5th tier.

my fav. HK model right now is Chrissie Chau. They said she was a doppelganger for Gaile Lai, but I think CC looks much better.