be careful buying from concept10.co.uk

kpm

I just wanted to warn people to be careful buying from http://store.concept10.co.uk, as I have went thru the ordeal of trying to return something I have purchased from them and they never refund back my money.

My whole story is that I brought a jacket from them online, everything was fine with the shipping of the merchandise. But I wanted to return the jacket since it didn't fit, they have told me that they can't refund me the money but that I could exchange for something else. So I went ahead and ask for an exchange, the first time they said they shipped it, after waiting for a month, I never received it and they said they'll ship it again saying maybe it got lost in the mail.

The second time again, the exchange never arrived. Both times they said they shipped it but must've got lost in the mail. I have brought alot of stuff online, and i never had anything lost in the mail and it's odd that it's twice from the same company.

After contacting them about not receiving the exchange item thru the mail even though they said they supposely mailed it twice, they told me they'll just refund me the money instead, well it's been a month and a half waiting, and my credit card statement doesn't show the money refunded back to me. I contacted them thru email and now they just don't even respond back.

I am trying to file a dispute thru my credit card but it's been so long since I waited for their promise to exchange the item or refund my money, that it might be a problem with the dispute, but at least I wanted to warn people about buying from them since I found this site searching for more info on the name concept10.co.uk.

The thing is, when I first ordered the item, it arrived without problems, and when I emailed them about the returns and or refund, they were friendly in the emails.

But I just seem to be getting the run around, they promise to do something either exchanging the item or refunding me the money but it never gets carry through.

Not sure if they're incompetent or ripping me off.

I don't think it's the royal mail's fault, there's something up with these people in concept10

because they promised me that they'll refund me the money back to my credit card when the exchange didn't arrive but after waiting one and a half month for the money to show up, there was nothing and when I emailed them about it a couple of times, they just stop responding

Edited by kpm on Jan 6, 2006 at 09:44 AM

you can still file chargebacks with your cc company long after you've paid for something. i had a guy do a chargeback case against me on ebay a month ago for something he bought in june 05, but he lost the paypal case. he proceeded to file it with his cc company, of which he won. bastard stole $160 of my money.

i used to be a nikehead...but now i know that adidas is where the real heat is at!

thanks for the advice, I called my credit company again and mentioned the about filing a chargeback, looks like I am able to do it, maybe it was the first time I called the cc company, the person wasn't helpful but this time looks like they can do something about the charge.