FS/IC Cleaning out sale: VGC Vintage & S/XS Shirts/Jackets/Shoes/Boots (US10/11)

clydeflouride

Some stuff Im thinking of getting rid of, all in very good order (not all vintage, i will say if it is) but have been worn:

If interested gimme a pm and i'll sort you out with exact measurements, pics, whatever.

1: H&M Blazer, sz S

Dark Grey Cotton Material with Black Satin Lapels and striped lining. Stud details on back shoulders.

$60 shipped anywhere

2: Leopardprint Cuban Heel Pointy Boots, sz US10

Absolutely gorgeous boots, had re-soled/heeled and havent worn at all since. Pointy toe, elasticated sides, Dont know the material but its like a 'hairy' fake leopardskin. approx 2" cuban heel. Pains me to get rid of these, just a tad too small for me. Never find another pair like these!

$120 shipped

3. Johnnie Walker Platform Wedges, sz US10/11

Incredible Vintage MENS leather Wedge shoes, stitched detail on front, wedge measures about 3" at back. Are in EXCELLENT condition, absolutely beautiful, look practically unworn and come with original box! which itself has some glorious artwork on it!

$100 shipped

4. Pinstripe Waistcoat sz S

Black with white pinstripe, black satin lapels. Goes GREAT with the H&M blazer, the lining of the blazer looks fantastic against the fabric of this waistcoat. Nice skinny fit.

$40

I'll add some more later. and some better pictures