The Temple of Jawnz v. 2.0 is now accepting applications

dismalfuture

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I take in orphans and teach them Shao Lin Kung Fu, and upon their coming of age, I release these goth ninjas upon the earth. Mr Waffles, it is just a matter of time when you will regret everything you've said in this thread.

Armand Assante steez

New stuff that won't be tolerated at the Temple of Jawnz:

-B. Son

-white people

-streetwear bullshit in general

-Windows XP

-

The Temple of Jawnz doesn't have an internet service provider. (0) That is why it is eminent that you bring the motherload of jawnz from the outset, as copping opportunities will be limited.

I believe my jawnz will be a great contribution to the Temple of Jawnz, cuz I got a collection of early Ann D, Bless and Dick Ouens that even Les would be jealous of. I wear a sz 46 and 42 in shoes.

I am trained in hand-to-hand combat as well as different types of weapons.

Before I move In... I demand that you get me Daul Kim for sucking my penis instead of a chubby asian gurl.

The Temple of Jawnz in its first incarnation has already wowed Daul Kim and withdrawn her 'O' face back in November with a skilled goth ninja kung fu combination that included Bless, Raf Simons, N. Hoolywood, Rick Owens, MMM, Dior Homme, and Jockey, and seeing her again would be a bit trite.

Thank you for applying and we will get back to you shortly. (never concept)

But Baizilla's rep power : post count is 1:6!

hey, could someone who acknowledges people with less than 100 rep pts please pass on what is being said here?

and asshole, you will never get an e-friend price ever again.