CoN, TVA, Biker Leather, Captoes, Uniqlo Shirts Small Sizes

nf one

4.0 fucked up my old threads so im merging them all here. any payment is fine, hit me via PM for the fastest response or if ur lonely

The Viridi-Anne Cotton Turtlekneck sz4

tva.jpg

Dual layer, super soft luxurious cotton. Meticulous detail like the soft curvature of the seam running from the neck to the shoulder so that the garment drapes around the body. Fits anywhere between a 1-4 depending on how oversized you wear things. I'm normally a 1/34/44/xs and this fits me fine slouchy and very slightly oversized. Retail was 380 at A, asking 200. Rob me baby

190 + shipping

Chronicles of Never Double Front Tee XS

CHRO-MS2_V1.jpg

Where the hell you gonna get this in this size!? Absurdly soft 100% viscose tee, slightly elongated and slimmed silhouette for the perfect proportions in a drapey fit. Got for $120, rape me again

90 + shipping

Uniqlo Broadcloth Oxford XS

waywt57.jpg

SULDUniqlo Flannel Sz XS

SULLLD

Perfecto Style Leather Biker Jacket (Sz 34)

IMG_3907.jpg

tagged 28 but fits 34/44 because it was meant for jacked obese truckers. real leather, lined inner, every zip, pocket, clasp, snap, and button is functional. tear in armpit lining and replaced one of the zipper pulls on the wrist (not the zipper itself) but if those stop you from buying at this price you are dumb as fuck

$60 + Shipping

Uniqlo Slim Wool Pants (29x30)

sale4.jpg

steez on grandma and grandpa for the holidays. 100% wool flat front slim trousers

waist: 14.5"

thigh: 10.5"

knee: 8"

opening: 7"

inseam: 29"

$40 + battleships

Vintage Leather Captoes sz 9

shoes.jpg

yo the picture says it all. but ill say it anyways: classic styling, streamlined silhouette, leather upper and leather soles, and so the list of badassery goes on. oh and cheap as hell (in price not quality)

55+ship

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...