next big sneaker brand for 06'

tokyo someday

Quote:

Anybody feeling those FEIT shoes that have been getting a lot of love lately?

Personally, I don't like the colour combos....

--- Original message by triniboy27 on Feb 13, 2006 02:34 PM

I have them in the store. KC people are starting to buy them up. I have them displayed with my Edwin stuff and they look great together. Other than that ... I am probably going to do more Creative Recreation, a few Golas, some PF Flyers, and some other not so fancy but really classic stuff.

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nikes are gay. adbusters blackspots. because 10 year olds now a days are trying to get mad political. and soy milk is looking to takover so watch out. and wallabees. wutang.

i very much agree with you. im very much anti-corporation. i am anti alot of things. im even anti-anti, so i believe and dont believe everything. i dont know if thats possible, but im also anti-possible, so it all works out.

Nike SB and Bape are dead as far as originality goes.

I agree with many of the other post about Vans, they are starting to roll out really nice OG modles again but i'm affraid they are going to end up like New Balance once they twig its cool extra $$$ on every shoe.

Creative reaction fall line is looking really promising, also adidas origonals have a few gems amoung the increasing about of below par stuff they keep hyping.

Maybe even the year shoes make a come back. Visvim and others are begining to look very tempting

Dunks and Jordans are still gonna be everywhere. Jordan brand is releasing just about anything you could ever want from them this year. Sb dunks are gonna still be way hyped too.

I think Vans are almost to the "over hyped" point too. They are definitely not on the Dunk/Jordan level, but they are getting up there...they are more popular with people on this board it seems more than other places. Personally I think it could be a big year for late 80's/early 90's running shoes.

Personally I think it could be a big year for late 80's/early 90's running shoes.

It already is adidas reissuing the ZX600, 700 and 800 plus the torsion series. Nike with the airmax one, 90's and 180. I just wish they would reissue the air max 89 the fogot air max

have you guys heard of dunk SBs?

apparently, they are the skateboarding line of nike.

they have renowned designers like futura design the shoes and are

all limited.

better check it out @ nikeskateboarding.com

holla

have you guys heard of dunk SBs?

apparently, they are the skateboarding line of nike.

they have renowned designers like futura design the shoes and are

all limited.

better check it out @ nikeskateboarding.com

holla

I really think that by now more than a few people have heard of Nike SB...

Personally, I think Vans is going to become a huge trend. Currently in the Bay Area, Vans are cooler than Dunks. I think that trend or mentality, whatever you want to call it, is going to come to the East.

I'd like to see many more lines of Marc Jacobs x Vans.

I really think that by now more than a few people have heard of Nike SB...

Personally, I think Vans is going to become a huge trend. Currently in the Bay Area, Vans are cooler than Dunks. I think that trend or mentality, whatever you want to call it, is going to come to the East.

I'd like to see many more lines of Marc Jacobs x Vans.

i'm sure the dude is being sarcastic

another thing to be changed on superfuture: sarcasm meter.

Yeah, it's odd how most sarcasm is lost on this board. Perhaps it's because it's used so much that people can't tell anymore.

On topic: Vans really have been cominging up. I never gave them a second look until the Hosois came out, and then the Public Enemy sk8 his. A lot of their general releases are pretty nice.

It's funny, I live in Brooklyn where Vans don't get a lot of play (at least in my part of BK), and on the train people were eyeing my Hosois, much to my surprise.

It's probably because it's just text and there's no way of knowing the tone the person used.
True, but there are some cases where the sarcasm is easily apparent, don't kid yourself and say there is no way to tell the tone someone uses when writing.

On second thought, the whole point of sarcasm is to lead a person to believe your being serious, right?

Truthfully, only NIKE can deystroy NIKE. -And will they?? Doubt it.. Lets keep it real. NIKE aint going anywhere, and ya'll know it. DUNKS are played out?? why? because teenagers camps out for them now?? c'mon.. Creativity?? NIKE got it locked down.. (Nike ID studios anyone??) Collabs?? I'm not even gonna go there. Stop hating, and if so then cop something else.. You'll be back, I'll put money on it! -You will break your neck on a pair of NIKEs!!

As for others, I do believe that Vans will Blow, being that the hood is starting to rock them.. just wait and see a rapper rockin' them..(if not already), and watch the flood gates open...lol!!

Creative Rec is cool, Taking a different approach to the game with clean, yet colorful styles... you could wear a pair with a suit and kill it..

Visvim is gonna stay that "super shopper" shoe just because of the availability, but dont sleep if they bastardize it and sell to everyone...what better time to cash out like now??

NB got its crowd, leavemalone..

RBK has been weak for oh so long, but I cant front, I copped the purple pair of the Kolors series, and been breakin' necks! -being a true sneakerhead, I can look beyond the brand.. bangin' is bangin' no matter who made it..

Oh, Adidas... they will always be 2nd.. and thats not bad in my book..

damn. i was just gonna draw a meter on paint, but you made my whole life much simpler. i dont give a fuck what people think, im doing it. time for the meter revolution.(5)

now that ive read that thread, ive got some girls are bigger than others stuck in my head (0). "some girls mothers are bigger than other girls mothers" (0).