recon shirts

red

im about to buy some recon shirts from online and i was wondering how they fit. are they pretty slim like the supreme and aNYthing shirts, or short and fat like lets say l-r-g. and are they made in the u.s. i just like knowing for my own pleasure.

• 6 months later...
Quote:

Originally Posted by englandmj7

Cool!!! A washed up shitty t-shirt brand that middle-schoolers used to wear seven years ago when they thought it was call to have a shirt that had a "bad-word" on it..........I love all these washed up "streetwear icons" like Erik Brunetti and Rick Klotz attacking bigger brands like Bape/Obey because they were fuck-ups and couldn't make it on their own....

Believe me you Fuct pussies, you would suck thousands of cocks to get where Bape/Supreme are today, it's just that your shit is too ugly for anyone to let you suck their cock......

"But no, you don't understand, I stay true to the game!"

Um......yeah, ok, whatever that means.......you mean you don't make money? That's what I thought.

Edited by englandmj7 on May 12, 2006 at 03:53 PM

Mogadishu ? You live in Silicon Valley, smart-ass. And your name is Marc Johnson & you work for ringtone company Jamster. If you have anything to say to Erik Brunetti, why don't you say it to his face ?

I'm sure Minya is going to delete this to save your dumb ass because Minya is biased & superfuture is untruthful.

For every post that gets deleted, 20 more kids will log in.

Good luck, superfuture !

What the fuct (heh, i made a funny) does that have to do with anything?

Recon shirts or the fact that your dumbass had to bump an almost year old thread?

I wish you "fuct" guys would let this internet shit go. Its really pretty sad.