Is Revolve legit or what?

-dustin

Over the past month, I've ordered a Wrath Arcane jacket from Revolve 3 times...the first 2 times, between the time I ordered the jacket and when it was pulled to be shipped, it sold out.

First time I ordered was during the 30% sale. Out of stock...in an e-mail, they sent me a 25% coupon. Ordered 2nd time, different size, with the 25% coupon. It was taking a while to process the ordered, so I called and asked what was up. Yadda yadda inventory was off, yadda yadda. I cancelled that order and ordered one of a different color. This time it was 35% off or something. I was told there were plenty in stock. Sweet.

Shows up today and they sent the wrong jacket. As fate would have it, the last one I wanted and ordered, is again out of stock.

Is Revolve a 2-man operation or am I just having shitty ass luck? All I want is the damn North One jacket.

The site is totally legit, you probably just happened to have bad luck ordering that specific jacket. I have ordered jeans as well as shoes from revolve and have had no stock problems, but sometimes it is inevitable during a sale due to the high volume of inventory moving around.

That sucks you've had such bad luck dude.

I've ordered stuff both on sale and full price and never once had a problem. They canceled a sale order I made once but never charged my CC and I didn't have any trouble. Also they have sickass 25% coupons all the damn time which really starts saving money esp on sale items.

Over the past month, I've ordered a Wrath Arcane jacket from Revolve 3 times...the first 2 times, between the time I ordered the jacket and when it was pulled to be shipped, it sold out.

First time I ordered was during the 30% sale. Out of stock...in an e-mail, they sent me a 25% coupon. Ordered 2nd time, different size, with the 25% coupon. It was taking a while to process the ordered, so I called and asked what was up. Yadda yadda inventory was off, yadda yadda. I cancelled that order and ordered one of a different color. This time it was 35% off or something. I was told there were plenty in stock. Sweet.

Shows up today and they sent the wrong jacket. As fate would have it, the last one I wanted and ordered, is again out of stock.

Is Revolve a 2-man operation or am I just having shitty ass luck? All I want is the damn North One jacket.

you got 3075656682_0920079dfd_o.gif from revolve

I just got fucked by Revolve. Ordered the Apolis Activism Vandenburg Jacket in medium which retails $378, down to $140 with codes. Got an email saying it's out of stock and they give me a measley 25% off code (which I already have)... waited 2 weeks for this bull! What happened to 'real-time updating'?

Anyone had success in making Revolve give you the item at the price you ordered when they restock it?