bbc just killed themselves

Guest dontcaretoomuchforcrap

Quote:

Holy sheep shit ... does anyone know where you can get the Pharell silver crystal figurine? Or is it exclusively sold in Germany ??

--- Original message by fredfred on Dec 9, 2005 07:28 PM

hello irony.

imma start a trillionair boys club "TBC" one up that fuc. gonna make hang tags out of hundred dollar bills, and mink jackets with diamond studs. they wont know what hit em.

dolla dolla bill y'all

and imma make 4 graphics, and my logo is gonna be a popsicle.

im going to make shoes made by reissued la gears that have crystal lights on sole and cellphones screend on em.

fuck yeah.

Quote:

imma start a trillionair boys club "TBC" one up that fuc. gonna make hang tags out of hundred dollar bills, and mink jackets with diamond studs. they wont know what hit em.

dolla dolla bill y'all

im going to make shoes made by reissued la gears that have crystal lights on sole and cellphones screend on em.

fuck yeah.

--- Original message by FRESH on Dec 9, 2005 09:38 PM

icon_smile_big.gif lol - do it!

MILitary SPECificationS OO

Be Advised: Morgan Nixon AKA Moman631 AKA Moman6040 is a fraud.

Quote:
Quote:

dolla dolla bill y'all

fuck yeah.

icon_smile_big.gif lol - do it!

--- Original message by MilSpex on Dec 9, 2005 10:39 PM

furshizzle. maybe jayz can help fund me?

Guest Fade to Black

This stuff is really horrible...those jeans have got to be the most shapeless, worst cut on a pair of denims I've ever seen before. The Ice Cream jeans are even worse, with that dog logo sprawled across the crotch.

Sweatshirts aren't worth it...i mean with Dior Homme sweatshirts at least there used to be some cool details like the leather epaulettes on shoulders, or Raf Simons with hoodies made out of luxurious wools...but this is probably just American Apparel quality shit, but due to the exclusivity it's $300, fuck that.

I mean damn $380 for the jeans, why not just go over to 45 RPM and cop a pair of Sorahikos for that same price.

Guest Fade to Black

well i assume this thread is about bitching about how shitty the BBC line is...i'm doing just that, and throwing in some brands that are priced at the same level but far superior was just my way of doing that. No need to get defensive.

Quote:

dolla dolla bill y'all

fuck yeah.

valentino beat you to the punch

Quote: i dont get why u guys are all mad

stuff is kinda whack yes, and overpriced yes...

but why do u care?

Well I'm not mad. I don't think anyone here is. Just like you said, "stuff is kinda whack yes, and overpriced yes..." That's it. Messageboards are full of people's opinions of inane things. No one really "cares." They're just saying the clothes are goofy looking.

its like everyone is saying Nigo was a marketing genious to go mainstream but still exclusive with Ape...Pharrells like the opposite. If Pharrells making the marketing moves or just okaying them hes a fucking idiot. first there was the fuck up with Reebok, the clothing line is like 2 years late, the line is weak, overpriced and now you can get it in unlimited supply...what the fuck? Does Nigo have an interest in BBC? Dont think hed let this shit go down if he did.

MILitary SPECificationS OO

Be Advised: Morgan Nixon AKA Moman631 AKA Moman6040 is a fraud.