Jay Allen - Chocolate Rain

Jay Allen

Several of you asked to see more subtle designs. This is one that I like very much. Probably not for the average guy.....but it works for me, and will be part of my Pool Show assortment.

Chocolate001.JPG

Chocolate003.JPG

Chocolate004.JPG

Same details as before:

Several of you asked about purchasing shirts when I posted before. At that point I wasn't ready to sell anything because I wasn't totally happy with results I was getting. Finding the right shirt, solving the dye issues I had, and working out a few other kinks has changed all that. This shirt is for sale at $30.00 shipping included in the US. Outside the US it is $35.00. Size are as follows:

Small = 18" wide, 25" length

Medium = 20" wide, 26" length

Large = 22" wide, 27" length

X-Large = 24" wide, 28" length

These shirts have been washed so the sizes are good. There will be no shrinking. The shirts are also side seam construction. If you like your shirt to fit tight I would consider going down one size as they will definitely stretch.

Payment can be made to my PayPal account using [email protected] as the email address.

Thanks for looking, and as always, all feedback is welcome.

Conceived and executed on the working waterfront of Portland, Maine. [email protected]